Carolyn McCarthy at it again ("high-cap ban")

Its a small district(land wise) with a large population In NY in a area with some of the harshest gun controll laws anywhere.

I somehow doubt we have anyone from her district on this forum, and even if we did...

This is a personal vendetta for her. This is her pet issue. You think she will listen to reason?

Wow

Really feel for what this woman has gone through

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Ferguson_(convict)

But I dont see how banning high cap magazines can stop a criminal from going on a killing spree....Not too hard to pack a bunch of low cap magazines in a duffle bag

Not gonna change this womans mind.....even if it is misguided

Reporter: Rep. McCarthy! Rep. McCarthy! Please, just one quick question, please! "Do you know what a high capacity magazine is?" :rolleyes:

"It's that thing that goes up."

Yep, it's probably just pissin' in the wind guys.

I just hate to see irrational people in power go unchallenged in their efforts to control the world.

Her whole site is like an infomercial of nonsensical connections....Its childish in the way it is portrayed:

"Bad people order NASTY NASTY ARMY STYLE MAGAZINES FROM AMERICA!" and

"LOOK, he bought a GUN in his own country! and bought PARTS from the US.... OUR GUN LAWS arent TIGHT ENOUGH!"

Never mind the fact he was in EUROPE doing this.... I mean REALLY how long would it have taken him to get a black market AK?!!? it prolly took more effort to get what he had! It never the fault of the sick, child killing psychopath, not ever...its inanimate objects.

McCarthy needs to think about WHO happened to her loved ones and NOT what he "used" to do it.

(sorry for ranting, but this kind of "logic" pisses me off more and more lately.)

Edited by Desolo
  • Like 2

Her whole site is like an infomercial of nonsensical connections....Its childish in the way it is portrayed:

"Bad people order NASTY NASTY ARMY STYLE MAGAZINES FROM AMERICA!" and

"LOOK, he bought a GUN in his own country! and bought PARTS from the US.... OUR GUN LAWS arent TIGHT ENOUGH!"

Never mind the fact he was in EUROPE doing this.... I mean REALLY how long would it have taken him to get a black market AK?!!? it prolly took more effort to get what he had! It never the fault of the sick, child killing psychopath, not ever...its inanimate objects.

McCarthy needs to think about WHO happened to her loved ones and NOT what he "used" to do it.

(sorry for ranting, but this kind of "logic" pisses me off more and more lately.)

Well said.

I'd like to point out about the Norway shooting: The shooting spree went on for 90 mins before police arrived. 70 People were killed, several more wounded.

That 1:20 per kill, hardly a case where high capacity mags changed anything. I have seen guys reload a muzzle loader in 50 seconds.

Its simple, you can not be an hour and a half from help without some means to protect yourself. Which is why we get CCW permits.

• Like 5

I'd like to point out about the Norway shooting: The shooting spree went on for 90 mins before police arrived. 70 People were killed, several more wounded.

That 1:20 per kill, hardly a case where high capacity mags changed anything. I have seen guys reload a muzzle loader in 50 seconds.

Its simple, you can not be an hour and a half from help without some means to protect yourself. Which is why we get CCW permits.

Fucking eh! If but one legal CCW/OC'er had been around, this rabid animal would've only got a couple of shots off before being put down.

• Like 2

"High-capacity magazines were also used in the 1993 Long Island Railroad mass shooting that took the life of Rep. McCarthy’s husband and seriously injured her son, leading her into a life of activism for public safety, driving her apparently insane so that she relentlessly attacks the constitutionally protected personal liberties of US citizens.

"Fixed" it.

McCarthy is an (obviously) ignorant nutjob. Luckily, few take this fuckwit seriously anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

And that was an interview on MSLSD, er, I mean MSNBC; not exactly known for being defenders of the 2nd Amendment.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

She is crazy, allot of people are (especially women like Jen from AKfiles.com), but McCarthy was born with a special kind of insanity and it's easily diagnosed as leftist "liberalism."

She has authored allot of anti-gun legislation but it never gets serious consideration and after making an ass of herself on TV, really nobody takes her seriously except the people that vote for her (or count the votes for her, I should say). It doesn't matter anyway, if they want gun control they will get it regardless of her or us.

What is more alarming is that the new "super Congress" is essentially a 4th branch of government that operates outside of what is constitutional. They can declare things are law, like the U.N. "Small Arms Treaty" and the like.

Get ready.

Well, she truly is full of shit. :angry:

Knife wounds (not cutting you finger on the butter knife while spreading butter on your morning croissant, bitch!) are a lot harder for surgeons to treat successfully. Ask any one worth his/her salt what they would most rather treat, if given the option. :rolleyes:

Hand held arms are not known for their great killing ability anyway. It's just that with fifteen rounds available to the local ghetto asshat to sling at someone, a solid head or CNS hit is a definite possibility for them to achieve. Even a blind hog eventually finds an acorn if it roots around enough. :angry2:

Let's do an experiment here. First we'll shoot, and then stab you. If you pull through from the blood loss, we'll then conduct another interview. :lol:

We can't blame the resulting brain damage you might suffer from the blood loss to make you sound any more ignorant, you stupid cuntwaffle. :P

To determine whether a "hi-cap" magazine makes a firearm more deadly, I suggest we drop a a GAU-8 on the good Senator's head both with and without the feed chute to see which does more damage. In the event that a GAU-8 is unavailable, I'm sure there's someone with a deuce or half track with a quad 50 mount that could substitute.

I may be wrong but i saw that the Norway shooter used one of those bad old Ruger Mini-14's. The Super Congress is dangerous because Gun Control legislation could be attached to the next Defense appropriations bill and the House can either vote yes or no on it. A Sugar-Coated Satan Sandwich. Who wants to deny $800 million and shut down the Defense Department? We've got some work to do. They can have the White House. We need the House and Senate.

• Like 1

I hope we never have any more terrorism. But, if it does happen, I hope he does it with a bolt action, 5 round, internal mag rifle,

or a revolver.

I hope that this McCarthy woman gets found doing something like selling her vote or something and gets booted out of office.