New Chaos AK47 rail that fits Saiga 7.62 X 39!!!

These are currently in production and should be available in 7-8 weeks.

Here some pics of what the new Chaos AK47 rails look like, these fit the Romanian AK47, Saiga 7.62, Chinese AK47 and most other popular AK's, enjoy!

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

Notice the mounting hardware has the sling made into it :super:

closeupsling.jpg

rail2.jpg

twoguns.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron, I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it

Bad Ass!

Plastic in hand for pre-order.... I know u Probly just finished production, but I was wondering if you are planning on doing a hinged cover like the "titan" and will this first production be compatibl

Posted Images

Ah, I see what you did to make it Saiga comparable. Can't believe no one ever thought of it before you guys. Kudos! I will definitely be buying one (price dependent of course :lolol: )

EDIT: BTW, very nice 3D model of an AK! Are the internals correct? ;)

Edited by CPF

I really really like that!!!! It reminds me of the MI handguard, which until now I have thought was without a doubt the best looking railed handguard! It will take an in person inspection before u completely take that honor, but right now you both are sharing that number 1 spot (IMHO). Great job!

Price?

Co-witness?

Ah, I see what you did to make it Saiga comparable. Can't believe no one ever thought of it before you guys. Kudos! I will definitely be buying one (price dependent of course :lolol: )

I agree!!!! That does look like a great design for what looks to be a bolt on retainer!

What price are you looking at?

$115 for the Saiga 7.62 and $99 for Romanian Ak47

Thanks, I believe AK people will be blown away by how solid this rail is! Some of it is, but run out of time, and really don't need that kind of detail for illustrating.

can it be ran as a tri rail?

Yes.

Very cool, Cameron!! :super:

Expanding beyond S-12s into rifles is a wise move. These oughta sell extremely well.

Thanks Post. Kinda what we where thinking as well.

WOW! those look nice. It looks like a co witness can be achieved?

Yes, these sit as physically as low as possible without hitting the gas tube. I went through four prototype top rail before arriving here.

I really really like that!!!! It reminds me of the MI handguard, which until now I have thought was without a doubt the best looking railed handguard! It will take an in person inspection before u completely take that honor, but right now you both are sharing that number 1 spot (IMHO). Great job!

Price?

Co-witness?

Thanks, price for Saiga 7.62 is $115.00 and Romanian Ak47 rail is $99

Plastic in hand for pre-order.... I know u Probly just finished production, but I was wondering if you are planning on doing a hinged cover like the "titan" and will this first production be compatible.. Thanks! Can't wait to strap this baby to to one of my 7.62 Saigas... I have a tws gen2 dogleg that I'm hoping will match up!!

• Like 1

At a minimum Cameron would have to re engineer the front mount for the thicker .308 barrel.

In its current configuration it could not possible fit a .308

Thats right Jake, we are looking into doing just that, I'll let everyone soon.

Cameron,

I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it now?

I would still love to have a flat top AK.

post-27155-0-34591900-1312921108_thumb.jpg

• Like 2