New Chaos AK47 rail that fits Saiga 7.62 X 39!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron, I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it

Bad Ass!

Plastic in hand for pre-order.... I know u Probly just finished production, but I was wondering if you are planning on doing a hinged cover like the "titan" and will this first production be compatibl

Posted Images

Cameron,

I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it now?

I would still love to have a flat top AK.

After we get these rails finished and marketed we are going to be looking at that.

Cameron,

I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it now?

I would still love to have a flat top AK.

After we get these rails finished and marketed we are going to be looking at that.

SWEET!!!

At a minimum Cameron would have to re engineer the front mount for the thicker .308 barrel.

In its current configuration it could not possible fit a .308

Thats right Jake, we are looking into doing just that, I'll let everyone soon.

This on a 308 would be awesome !!!

Is the upper handguard held in place using a standard ak gas tube or does it attach to to the lower hadguard so we use the standard saiga gas tube?

From what I read on page one, "no mods" means standard saiga gas tube. Pics seem to show the upper attached to lower HG, which itself bolts to the lower HG retainer cuts on the barrel.

Is the upper handguard held in place using a standard ak gas tube or does it attach to to the lower hadguard so we use the standard saiga gas tube?

From what I read on page one, "no mods" means standard saiga gas tube. Pics seem to show the upper attached to lower HG, which itself bolts to the lower HG retainer cuts on the barrel.

That's what I figured based on the first coments but didn't see a spot where they bolt together in the rendering, so figured I might as well ask

yes sir, looks like something I cant live without.... while I'm posting, how about a 1 time run on a Chaos set for the RPK AES 10B? man you wanna talk about BEAST! enough of those things hit the shores with that cheesy wire stock that folks all over are begging for a replacement, and the hold up with that line of thought is.... there are no front ends to match the back ends once you step away from the wood.

how bout it boss... I bet you already have most everything ya need to make it happon... slight rework of a saiga12 lower, standard AK upper...... I'd buy one

and for the love of all things holy... make a matching PG already!! at least those EVERYONE could use!!

• Like 1

Any chance you will make a stand alone lower handguard adapter? So we could put on some wood handguards. How about and adapter for the gas tube so we don't have to buy a new gas tube. I want a set of these for my saiga, but my next project will have traditional wood.

yes sir, looks like something I cant live without.... while I'm posting, how about a 1 time run on a Chaos set for the RPK AES 10B? man you wanna talk about BEAST! enough of those things hit the shores with that cheesy wire stock that folks all over are begging for a replacement, and the hold up with that line of thought is.... there are no front ends to match the back ends once you step away from the wood.

how bout it boss... I bet you already have most everything ya need to make it happon... slight rework of a saiga12 lower, standard AK upper...... I'd buy one

and for the love of all things holy... make a matching PG already!! at least those EVERYONE could use!!

+1

A Chaos Rail on an RPK would :super:

Yes, they use four SHCS through the sides that hold them together, and yes, you can use the Saiga tube.

At a minimum Cameron would have to re engineer the front mount for the thicker .308 barrel.

In its current configuration it could not possible fit a .308

Thats right Jake, we are looking into doing just that, I'll let everyone soon.

This on a 308 would be awesome !!!

I think so. :super:

I'll take it.

Pm sent!

J/k but I'll definitely be getting one.

What is the weight if I may ask?

They're going to be light but I made them a little think which will make them a little heavier but not by much, maybe an oz. or so.

Yes. :super:

Yes, no Mods.

OH GOD MAKE ONE FOR THE 308!!!!!!

009.gif009.gif009.gif009.gif009.gif009.gif

please?

I am looking into that! :super:

• Like 1

Another thought as I look at this and drool with excitement.... any chance for a small run with the cut out for a UF? kinda like the Krebs?

Lotta those Romanian UFs around boss....if it wernt so easy to mill the extra slot I wouldn't mention it but its an easy mod to your existing line with very little reprogramming needed for the cut and would buy you thousands of other potential customers.

I'd be in for one =o)

• 2 weeks later...

We are getting ready to start pre-orders on these, we should have the back-order up and running to day! :super:

I know the number one question everyone is going to be asking is when will they be ready for shipping? they're about thee weeks out, they are leaving our shop Monday for hard-coat then laser.