New Chaos AK47 rail that fits Saiga 7.62 X 39!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron, I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it

Bad Ass!

Plastic in hand for pre-order.... I know u Probly just finished production, but I was wondering if you are planning on doing a hinged cover like the "titan" and will this first production be compatibl

Posted Images

Any reason this won't fit my 223? measured the barrel and gas tube with calipers and it measures the same.

It may, we just haven't had a 223 in hand yet to find out. If you feel it will fit, order one try it and if not send it back, I'll refund you nothing lost.

• Like 1

Any reason this won't fit my 223? measured the barrel and gas tube with calipers and it measures the same.

It may, we just haven't had a 223 in hand yet to find out. If you feel it will fit, order one try it and if not send it back, I'll refund you nothing lost.

That ^^^ Is why I love the Business Members here! :red_heart:

How about 5.45? Same thing?

How about 5.45? Same thing?

Yes.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

How hard is it to remove the top half of the rail? Is it just a matter of 4-6 screws? Does it slide off somehow?

I shoot mostly corrosive ammo and don't mind a few screws to clean the gas tube out, but don't want to have to remove the entire thing every time. The simpler, the better.

Either way, VERY cool design!!!

It looks good and will probable work as intended, I'm just not sure I want to mount some thing that far forward. Ak's / Saiga's tend to be muzzle heavy as is, then put a rail and a sight device and it compounds that. When you get the rail that fits over the receiver cover then I check them out.

Will this rail set at the same height as the TWS Gen II rail? I can understand it not being your perogative to check but I was wondering if you had?

We made these as low as we could so as to still use your factory sights. Don't know the height of the TWS Gen II. We are going to be releasing a rear rail setup for this so that has been our focal point for this design.

Here's a couple mounted pics of the Romanian model.

post-11513-0-11224400-1319915158_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-12350100-1319915213_thumb.jpg

Will this rail set at the same height as the TWS Gen II rail? I can understand it not being your perogative to check but I was wondering if you had?

We made these as low as we could so as to still use your factory sights. Don't know the height of the TWS Gen II. We are going to be releasing a rear rail setup for this so that has been our focal point for this design.

Here's a couple mounted pics of the Romanian model.

post-11513-0-11224400-1319915158_thumb.jpg

post-11513-0-12350100-1319915213_thumb.jpg

Thanks, it is a very nice looking system. I'm sure it is high quality.

It was very tight getting it to line up with the original forearm screw but once that was done it made everything solid. I am very pleased with the fit and already added a light and handgrip will post pics in the pic forum later as I am now complete in my conversion.

Is there any way to make the Romanian model fit on the saiga 7.62? I just installed the saiga one on my rifle, but I like how the one in the Romanian picture seems to fit tighter next to the rear sight on the top rail. Just curious.

Is there any way to make the Romanian model fit on the saiga 7.62? I just installed the saiga one on my rifle, but I like how the one in the Romanian picture seems to fit tighter next to the rear sight on the top rail. Just curious.

Well I know the beefy romo gas tube is sexy but it's still looks sick on a standard Siaga. Apologies for the shitty iphone pic...

post-36567-0-00550700-1320477635_thumb.jpg

post-36567-0-76291800-1320477657_thumb.jpg

It was very tight getting it to line up with the original forearm screw but once that was done it made everything solid. I am very pleased with the fit and already added a light and handgrip will post pics in the pic forum later as I am now complete in my conversion.

Installation is a breeze. I am very happy with this quality product. Thx Cam and Crew @ Chaos.

Heres mine

Well I know the beefy romo gas tube is sexy but it's still looks sick on a standard Siaga. Apologies for the shitty iphone pic...

post-27494-0-43684200-1320650148_thumb.jpg

Edited by lewie212