New Chaos AK47 rail that fits Saiga 7.62 X 39!!!

CSS is great +1

Also, as of today, carolina shooters supply says they have these in stock. The Chaos website says they are on back order. Anyone ever bought these from carolina shooters supply? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I can say Carolina Shooters Supply are good folks to deal with, I have done so many times!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cameron, I talked to you on the phone this spring and I thought you was going to make a Titan setup for the AK rifle? Hell, I was geting ready to remove the rear sight on my AK. Are you not doing it

Bad Ass!

Plastic in hand for pre-order.... I know u Probly just finished production, but I was wondering if you are planning on doing a hinged cover like the "titan" and will this first production be compatibl

Posted Images

I would love this but no way to co-witness really bums me out. Would of bought one awhile ago literaly been on the fence about this now for 2 months, but leaning on the MI now due to the co-witness upper portion. Any chance you guys might look into something like this or make a change on an newer generation?

chaos said they were on back-order, so i took someone else's recommendation and ordered from carolina shooters supply. ordered friday, it shipped the same day, and arrived by monday. that's serious customer service and positive, smart business practice. cameron, this rail looks great. i had an arsenal that came with a midwest industries rail on it, which i saw as the standard for ak quad rails. yours has more art to it, in addition to the function. the only issues i had with installation was a bit of hassle lining up the holes to screw the upper and lower portions together. who knows what the problem was, but it was minor, and easily remedied by placing the rifle in a vice and putting only the slightest amount of pressure on. with pressure applied i was easily able to finish installation. i also loctited all screws as recommended. it looks and feels great. i will follow up with how well it all stays together after my next vigorous range outing. thanks again.....looks like a terrific product.

post-34265-0-29476100-1323286791_thumb.jpg

post-34265-0-75143700-1323286799_thumb.jpg

post-34265-0-43744700-1323286806_thumb.jpg

by the way, as to someone's previous concern with the quad rail having an odd look as far maintaining a straight line with the receiver once installed.....

ak receivers are not parallel between the top and bottom of the receivers. in other words, the receiver is taller at the stock end than at the barrel end...it tapers, in a sense. that's why ak barrels, which are of course parallel to the receiver cover, also look strange and bent. it's an optical illusion. if i remember correctly, my midwest rail appeared the same. the only way to remedy the situation would be fashion the bottom portion of the quad rail at a slight angle, which i imagine would look pretty bad in the end.

Hey Cameron, do you have any kind of time frame on the extended portion of this rail?

I'm really going to want those HK sights once I get the rail installed.

I know your swamped, but if you could just allow us an estimate that'd be great.

P.S. Will it be usable for the side folder types i.e. cut off rear tang?

Edited by bikermutt07

We are currently prototyping the rear section of the AK titan, and it is badass! I think to date some of my best design work and I believe this new rail system is going to set the bar for all other AK rail manufactures. I have been thinking long and hard on this design and can't wait to reveal it!

We are currently prototyping the rear section of the AK titan, and it is badass! I think to date some of my best design work and I believe this new rail system is going to set the bar for all other AK rail manufactures. I have been thinking long and hard on this design and can't wait to reveal it!

Well. thanks for the speedy reply. Will it accomadate the tangless rear?

Udate, I received my rail today so CSS does have them.

It's a nice piece of work, Cam. You have made something to be proud of.

• 11 months later...

It's a year down the road, how are these rails holding up for everyone?

Additionally, how is the sight picture for irons without the top rail having an extruded groove?

I just ordered one for my DRACO and would love to hear any updates or feedback.

Edited by RobGR
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, as of today, carolina shooters supply says they have these in stock. The Chaos website says they are on back order. Anyone ever bought these from carolina shooters supply? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I bought mine from Carolina Shooter's Supply. Good to deal with. Shipped fast and arrived in perfect condition.

Rick