Saiga 100 .308 10rd magazines

We are currently on track to having these for sale by the end of the month. Pricing is slightly higher as we have several special tools that had to be made.

Projected price is $46.50 per magazine.

Body halves before locating welds

post-2952-0-67791600-1312296739_thumb.jpg

Bodies after welding

post-2952-0-48765300-1312296741_thumb.jpg

Ha, well I'd like to see them imported again. They are nice rifles right out of the box, trigger pull is fine, safety is a one finger operation.

The only thing I do not like is the factory scope mount (side scope rail). Its higher due to the safety, thus you get only a chin weld.

I'm planning on getting a dog leg top cover for the rifle we have, it should be the perfect solution to the only issue the rifle has.

Good luck finding a 30-06 S-100. There are a few on GB from time to time.Right now I know where one is that is said it be a factory camo version that only a few came in country on the first shippment to the importer as a demo and the want $800 I think. if I knew it was true I would grab it I like rare guns.

Its not there now....damn you for tempting me....

The one I was talking about is still there

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=244138595

read the bottom of the post he said there are no extra mags available. He should do a little more research. I would like to have it but I am not paying $750 for it.

Good luck finding a 30-06 S-100. There are a few on GB from time to time.Right now I know where one is that is said it be a factory camo version that only a few came in country on the first shippment to the importer as a demo and the want $800 I think. if I knew it was true I would grab it I like rare guns.

Picked up one in .30-06 at the Dallas Market show a while back. Did not pay anything like that price. But still looking for a backup magazine or two.

• 5 weeks later...

We need two volunteers for testing.

If I had the 308 I would love to. Let me know when you run the 30.06 and I'll test them all you want.

I will.

We have testers now. Test mags are going off.

And I finally got around to shooting the rifle today with all the complete parts. I hope they fit in everyone else rifles as nicely as mine.

Recieved test mag on friday. Nice heavy duty construction.good finish. Fit is nice and tight. Tested in the house with dumby rounds and it fed and ejected fine. Will live fire test tommorow.

My impression so far is that this is what the rifle should have had from the factory and not the plastic 3rd mags

• 5 months later...

Thank you For making this!!! Just ordered mine... If I haden't given up looking last summer I'd have ordered sooner.

Ha, well I'd like to see them imported again. They are nice rifles right out of the box, trigger pull is fine, safety is a one finger operation.

The only thing I do not like is the factory scope mount (side scope rail). Its higher due to the safety, thus you get only a chin weld.

I'm planning on getting a dog leg top cover for the rifle we have, it should be the perfect solution to the only issue the rifle has.

Could you explain the dog leg top cover? did you ever get this done?

Edit: never mind I remeber what your talking about. I checked it out last year. lol

Edited by bang box
  • 10 years later...