My saiga 7.62x39 pics

Did you paint the fore end desert tan? If so, what did you use?

Guns Cerakoted in tungsten grey and armors black . The forend and buttstock i sprayed with Krylon camo od green spray paint. I put my own grip tape on the forend and painted over it. Rubber grip adhesive grip tape for decking and docks. Very good stuff

Guns Cerakoted in tungsten grey and armors black . The forend and buttstock i sprayed with Krylon camo od green spray paint. I put my own grip tape on the forend and painted over it. Rubber grip adhesive grip tape for decking and docks. Very good stuff

I'm thinking about painting my stock and fore end also. Did you use the Krylon Fusion for plastic, or ? What prep did you do before applying?

Did you strip the rifle before applying the Cerakote?

Did you strip the rifle before applying the Cerakote?

Yes. beadblasted and degreased then sprayed with cerakote and baked on. I had my local armorier do it for me. http://www.nicindustries.com/firearm_coatings.php?phpMyAdmin=v085d1Xlej-S9bKII5j2WIDX6m5

Nice rifle, nice username. You going to the shootout?

Thanks. 4g63 for the win.lol. What Shootout?

The shootout where everyone drives over their bottom end. Crank walk much? LSx > 4g63. :haha: J/K with yas.

Nice Saiga.

Nice rifle, nice username. You going to the shootout?

Thanks. 4g63 for the win.lol. What Shootout?

The shootout where everyone drives over their bottom end. Crank walk much? LSx > 4g63. :haha: J/K with yas.

Nice Saiga.

No crank walk. thats only after 95 with the 7bolt. 6bolt with the proper mods and tuned properly is insane