Some pics of my Vepr and PSL.Iron wood upper and lower handguard .I will change the trigger on RSA and RPK flash hider on the way,I like the stock,but maybe will change it after meeting with Mat from Iron Wood. Overall its a beautiful rifle, cant wait to go to the range and shoot some Russian 180g :killer::super:

RR30104.jpg

RR3001.jpg

RR3004.jpg

RR3007.jpg

RR3014.jpg

RR3018.jpg

RR3019.jpg

RR3028.jpg

RR3029.jpg

scope POSP 3-9X42 love it :rolleyes:

Edited by atakacorp
  • Like 2

While your PSL is very nice, your new VEPR is freaking badass!! I like it alot. Scope is awesome as well.

Thanks ,man. I can swear this POSP is clear as my Leupold 3-9X42.Trying to find out if I can shoot HB with Vepr,no info on the net,so will try to connect Molot about this,for now I'll stay with LB

Edited by atakacorp

nice rifles man, congrats. i also have the same exact style as your psl, and a super vepr on its way. as for shooting HB maybe you could but double check your manual first. another forum/member also purchased the 54r and posted pics of the recoil spring for the bolt/carrier seems to be 2 springs seperated by a small washer, and both springs seem to be different in size, maybe just maybe this is so you could shoot HB.

• 3 weeks later...

Just received email from MOLOT

MOLOT.jpg

short translation is ,that Vepr can handle all range of bullets suitable for 7.62X54R,the proper gas presser was tested at their laboratory and its clear with government standards, so its GTG gentlemen

Vice president and chief engineer S.V. Urzumtsev

Heavy Ball ammo is a go with Vepr :)

• Like 1