New stock concept

So I was bored the other night and came up with with this stock and foregrip. The paint is totaly fucked and needs to be re done so I did not paint the foregrip. I made it out of a maglite. I havent seen one like it before. the factory 5 round mag slides into the stock for reserve and the tube is perfect size to hold 3 rounds. I havent figured a way to cap the tube yet. Opinions, coments and ideads welcome.

stock1.bmp

stock2.bmp

foregrip1.bmp

firegrip2.bmp

• Like 1

Nice way to inspire someone else to steel your idea... Other than giving away your idea to someone capable of making a nice looking functional prototype. I think your stock concept is a good idea.

EDIT: grammar error multiple aways

Edited by Jeluvsk

I think I would like the handguard, minus the rail. Does the extra mag hold pretty well? It's different, which I like.

the rail Is part of what goes into the reciever to hold the rearend of the hg and the extra mag holds realy well. i havent test fired yet but right now it is a little to tight the crappy paint made it a little sticky but I can fix that.

• Like 1

Nice way to inspire someone else to steel your idea... Other than giving away your idea to someone capable of making a nice looking functional prototype. I think your stock concept is a good idea.

EDIT: grammar error multiple aways

I dont have any problem shareing ideas. hope some one snags it and makes a better one.

I like the stock as a first gen prototype. If something similar could be made out of a quality polymer with some means to lock the mag in place, yet still be easily removed, it would be a hit I think. Now the Maglite fore end is just plain old old redneck badass!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

I will call it the mag grip or something like that. It will look a lot better with some paint I am still figuring out the mag retainer and tube plug and maby some recoil pad that does all that. but I alwase figure pads are for pussies

The stock is an interesting concept and I like to see new ideas like this, but I have always believed that when something tries to be two things at once (a stock and a mag holder) it is not going to do either one exceptionally well. I have places to carry my mags, so I just want my stock to be the best it can be at being a stock.

So I was bored the other night and came up with with this stock and foregrip. The paint is totaly fucked and needs to be re done so I did not paint the foregrip. I made it out of a maglite. I havent seen one like it before. the factory 5 round mag slides into the stock for reserve and the tube is perfect size to hold 3 rounds. I havent figured a way to cap the tube yet. Opinions, coments and ideads welcome.

Sorry deadeye I was trying to plus one you and accidentally hit the negative button , I plus,d one a couple of you're other post to make up for it , but if someone could fix his op I,d appreciate it . Bad ass idea on the stock and forearm , I love it especially the stock !!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finaly test fired the other weekend all went well except I need to flip the mag over. The recoil bounces the extra shells out but it worked great with it turned over so the shells were facing up. I also tested some of the shells that I reloaded with the reloader my wife picked up for me at a yard sale. She found me a horniday 366, with 1000 win AA hulls, 20 lbs shot, 1000 wads and some books all for $400.00. Not to mention the reloader was bran new never been opened. I am still stoked 2 weeks late.