broken dremel

Alright, this may not be a dremel forum but I figure someone here may know whats up- this is the second dremel I've had die on me.. This one was doing very low intensity work on some plastic when it died.. it's a 100 series.. I read the problem was likely the bushings but instead of just taking the blue nobs off I took the casing apart due to stupidity- and the power wires came undone from the back of the motor. The bushings look fine but it still won't start and I'm confused as to whether or not I've put the power wires back in the correct place since there are two circular holes and two round ones and I have no idea which ones right. Have tried both to no avail..

Anyway, if anyone can help, it'd be awesome. Don't feel like buying ANOTHER one in under a year.

edit: and btw I'm dumb enough that I though the first one breaking was a fluke.. so on the second one I didn't bother keeping the warranty info and all that stuff.. dangit

Edited by volkov

Alright, this may not be a dremel forum but I figure someone here may know whats up- this is the second dremel I've had die on me.. This one was doing very low intensity work on some plastic when it died.. it's a 100 series.. I read the problem was likely the bushings but instead of just taking the blue nobs off I took the casing apart due to stupidity- and the power wires came undone from the back of the motor. The bushings look fine but it still won't start and I'm confused as to whether or not I've put the power wires back in the correct place since there are two circular holes and two round ones and I have no idea which ones right. Have tried both to no avail..

Anyway, if anyone can help, it'd be awesome. Don't feel like buying ANOTHER one in under a year.

edit: and btw I'm dumb enough that I though the first one breaking was a fluke.. so on the second one I didn't bother keeping the warranty info and all that stuff.. dangit

PM sent