Entitlement, thats what.

I havnt heard anything lately that would suggest its worse now than it has been for a long time. Seems from time to time things like this happen. http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

I assume thats what you are talking about?

Unless there is a trend and i just dont watch the news enough, that could be the case, I try to stay away from it sometimes. lol

You got any links?

aparently groups of youths upto 20 years old have been rampaging in several states attacking people and stealing what they can steal. thease groups range into the 100's at a time. What the fuck is going on in this country?

Groups of black thugs. This is occurring in several cities, but I'm hearing very little from the main stream media. This has been going on for quite a while. My guess is, if it were reversed with whites attacking blacks, the media would take notice.

http://www.todaystmj.../126825018.html

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung
  • Like 1

Most of the incidents that I've heard of have occurred in Chicago and Philadelphia.

I've also heard allegations of police cover-ups following these attacks.

Check links above. Wisconsin and Denver as well.

Yakdung

Most of the incidents that I've heard of have occurred in Chicago and Philadelphia.

I've also heard allegations of police cover-ups following these attacks.

Check links above. Wisconsin and Denver as well.

Yakdung

I read about that one at the Milwaukee fair earlier today. Terrifying stuff.

aparently groups of youths upto 20 years old have been rampaging in several states attacking people and stealing what they can steal. thease groups range into the 100's at a time. What the fuck is going on in this country?

are outalking about philadelphia? marauding flashmobs have been happening in philly for months now.

You can always run them down with the car too, trust me the people who are perpetrating these acts are asking for alot of trouble they cannot handle. This is why we need town militias instead of 1 or 2 cops trying too just disperse everyone. I know this much if it was me and I thought my area where I lived was under threat of flash mobs of any race then its time to go hunting.

A motivated involved united society would go a long ways towards making these kids think twice about doing this in the first place. Unfortunately the role of LE in today's society goes a long ways towards getting people to stand up for themselves as a whole in the first place. In my opinion LE is stunting our growth as human beings. Not bashing them, I just think it's the wrong answer for keeping community "safe".

Well, if there's 100 in the flash mob beating on people, 1 beta drum should cure the problem.

Really? With a 5.56 NATO? Better pack a few more mags if you are taking on 100 people. Delivering a controlled pair to each, I come up with 50 down for the count. Less than that if some require a third or fourth round. Just saying.

• Like 1

. What the fuck is going on in this country?

Groups of black thugs. This is occurring in several cities, but I'm hearing very little from the main stream media. This has been going on for quite a while. My guess is, if it were reversed with whites attacking blacks, the media would take notice.

http://www.todaystmj.../126825018.html

Yakdung

absolutely , they would take notice , it would be on the national news every night with people like the rev jesse jackson ,and al sharpton giving theyre opinions of white america keeping the black man down . the majority of people have become so concerned with being politicly correct , when the truth of the matter is staring them right in the eyes . you can bet when the iowa state fair opens next week i,ll be exercising my 2nd admendment rights while keeping a close eye on the black poulation and will be ready to do whatevers necessary to ensure my family and myself make it back to the house alright . i have every confidence in the officers patroling the fair , but they cant be everywhere at once ! i,d rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6 .

• Like 1

Automation and outsourcing, combined with unchecked breeding habits and over population. It's simple math. There will never be enough jobs to achieve an acceptable employment rate. Good and honest people are left with little choices, and the result is new criminals.

Kt I have to diasagree with you here this has nothing to do with jobs otherwise there would be mobs of other races not black people this is racially charged.

Yakdung sharpton and jackson are toolbags, they are part of the black elite that belive america owes them a debt for the rest of there lives, they are massive tools. I hope you and your family have a great time at the fair, and a safe one don't let this bullshit mess up time with your family. Btw what are you packing.

Kt I have to diasagree with you here this has nothing to do with jobs otherwise there would be mobs of other races not black people this is racially charged.

Yakdung sharpton and jackson are toolbags, they are part of the black elite that belive america owes them a debt for the rest of there lives, they are massive tools. I hope you and your family have a great time at the fair, and a safe one don't let this bullshit mess up time with your family. Btw what are you packing.

Sorry for the confusion , the bottom half of post 18 is mine , and no it won't ruin my time having fun with my family , this is standard operating procedure for me , but it does appear that everyone needs to be paying extra close attention this summer to curtail this bullshit .

These attacks have nothing to do with the economic situation we have right now. I can guarantee none of the culprits were either starving or homeless. Their motivations are simply hate, bolstered by a pack mentality and reinforced by liberal concepts that they are victims, first, because they are an inner city minority. The only solution to end these events will be for the minority leaders of America to channel Doctor King and preach peace again.... however that doesn't seem like it will be likely to ever happen again. The tensions in this country are only a major racially charged event away from getting out of hand and resulting in a country-wide L.A. riots scenario.

• Like 1

Hey if they want too riot go ahead I am ready for them. They have no right too be doing any of this, these groups should be treated with extreme hostility and force. Which unfortunately for these youths one of these attacks will ultimately result in several members dead and injured. They will be big and badass until they run into the wrong dude.

What about a flare gun for starters? I believe it would be fun watching a few of these cowards go up like roman candles. Most of these thugs are cowards anyway, and it would be something to see watching flames of shit doing the happy dance.

Yakdung

What about a flare gun for starters? I believe it would be fun watching a few of these cowards go up like roman candles. Most of these thugs are cowards anyway, and it would be something to see watching flames of shit doing the happy dance.

Yakdung

with a 20 round mag :super:

It would only take one guy willing to shoot to turn the tide back. These little mobs have far more in common with the waves of street rats that come at people in Brazilian Favelas than with any type of organized combat.

The method a one of my Brazilian friends told me was to shoot once in the air, then simply shoot one or two in front if they don't break. They scatter fast. He always said "It was no big deal".

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3fb_1239868376

Edited by Heath_h49008