Finally cycling bulk packs

I have had this saiga for more than a year and today was it's final chance to before I started pooring money into it to get it to run walmart bulk.

I have previously changed out the spring and had it polished by a local gunsmith who was admittedly not familiar with saigas. I had put hundreds of xx through it and a bunch of slugs too. Ocassionally trying walmarts again with no luck. After each outing i would clean, and neverdull the polished parts.

Finally today i was able to cycle nearly 100 rounds of walmart federal bulk with only 2 fte. Now i just need more mags and higher cap. Mags.

• Like 1

I've done all the mods (early" 22" gun) been waiting for the "drum"... Do you think it will ever happen???? I don't think I'm giong to spend the $$$$ for the plastic ,clear mags??? Do they hold up, (lips) ??? Any imput??? Mike

I've done all the mods (early" 22" gun) been waiting for the "drum"... Do you think it will ever happen???? I don't think I'm giong to spend the $$$$ for the plastic ,clear mags??? Do they hold up, (lips) ??? Any imput??? Mike

I have zero insight into after market mags. I will be looking into mags now too. Saw a 23 round drum for nearly 400. Way out of my range. I'd be happy with a bunch of 5 and 10s.

I have zero insight into after market mags. I will be looking into mags now too. Saw a 23 round drum for nearly 400. Way out of my range. I'd be happy with a bunch of 5 and 10s.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/65529-make-your-own-10-rd-s20-mag/

So far, so good.