Going back to school and need the money!

I have new pictures on clean white background.

They clearly show all features..

Barrle is 18 1/4" w/o flash hider.

comes with origional stock,

hard case,

origional cleaning kit,

and origional papers,

Tact light is a Mirage. Extreamly bright.

Was tossing around a price and have settled at $725 shipped. Considering all offers however.

Any questions, e-mail me at frogzilla2323@verizon.net of call 610-937-0961

Must Go

post-1400-1122165735_thumb.jpg

Edited by froggiefun45

There was a guy at the range today with the scorpion stock on a pump mossberg... and GET THIS....

a RED DOT SCOPE mounted to the stock in the folded position... so EVERY TIME when he shot it, the stock jumped up... the scope jumped up with it... I didnt say a word... I was just in awe... thinking like... "dude... WTF?!?!?!?"

AND.....

he had a tac light mount off the side of the magazine tube... with a minimag flashlight in it...

AND... another GET THIS....

He had a smaller LED light, in a mount of some kind, electrical taped to the bottom of the pistol grip cocked up towards the barrel at like a 15 degree angle... that was another thought of... "DUDE.... WTF?!?!?!?!? "

All in all... I am not sure what he was going for... but it was pretty wild looking...

HEY... to each their own... if it works for him, more power to him!!!

:smoke:

BUMP!

Dude, you did a beautiful job with my old Scorpion stock. It barely looks like the same one! Nice work. I kinda miss that cool folder. If I wasent such a crappy shot without a scope, I would have kept it on there. But you know, us novice shooters need to keep the scope on all the time, or else we are helpless. Boy, did I get some attention at the range with that stock......Hee Hee.

Great Job Froggie!

It looks better than ever.

:super:

Did I mention, that I think that stock on a Saiga shottie looks bad ass!?

Im so proud to see it put to good use. And I like the term "Scorpion" way better than "over folder"

Beautiful job Froggie!

Did it sell yet?

An unfortunate fact about customizing guns is that no one values what we put in as much as we do, and would expect to pay closer to the price of a stock gun than we'd like.

This is true.

To you, it's a 'custom gun'.

To a buyer, it's a gun 'customized by someone else.'

Unless the customization was done by one of those handful of big names who sell well on name alone, prices has to be according.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never been to the King Of Prussia show, but I would guarantee that you could sell that baby at the Harrisburg show before you even got to the front doors. S12's have some sort of weird fame and cult following here in PA since they stopped importing them.

The 7.62's are still floating around new in the box (with a significant price hike) but S12's are all gone. A converted S12 is like gold. I have overheard guys talking at the range about this wild "AK-47 chambered in 12 guage". And have even heard rumors that they were "illegal" or "banned" or at least extremely rare.

I would suggest slinging that bad boy over your shoulder, stick a wooden dow rod down the barrel and hang an index card off it that says "Saiga 12 guage".

Let me know how it goes.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.