Went to my first IDPC match and i am hooked i didn't set any records but for my first time i finished above some guys who did it before and think they even screwed my score up a little or i would have been better. There were 6 stages some you had to shoot and reload from behind cover some were on the move it was fun a lot of nice guys out there wiling to help you out I'll be doing a lot of this from now on they do it once a month at the club i joined there is a couple that even comes an hour and a half from Jersy to shoot in it. Can't wait till the first saturday in Sept now so i can go again

Edited by pony_express1973

Went to my first IDPC match and i am hooked i didn't set any records but for my first time i finished above some guys who did it before and think they even screwed my score up a little or i would have been better. There were 6 stages some you had to shoot and reload from behind cover some were on the move it was fu a lot of nice guys out there wiling to help you out I'll be doing a lot of this from now on they do it once a month at the club i joined there is a couple that even comes an hour and a half from Jersy to shoot in it. Can't wait till the first saturday in Sept now so i can go again

It can be addictive

Most fun you can have with your pants on. :super:

A while back you had some questions about what you needed to get before going to the match, how'd that work out for you?

I just got a new holster for my gun a lot of the guys were wearing vests but I didn't get one but it may be on my list the only thing i didn't get was a spare mag holder but other than that what I aready had is what I used