SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I have a saiga .308 with a 21" barrel for sale . i was planning on making a m76 clone with this one, but ive lost interest in the project. my loss is your gain. it has a moddified yugo m76 gas tube, yugo upper hand guard and custom made lower handguard. the hand guard retainer is a romanian rpk type, the retainer fits loose and is going to need some work. the lower handguard uses the stock bolt hole in the reciever so it fits tight. all furniture has been stripped of any finish. allowing the end user to finish how they want. the pistol grip is a u.s. made m76 clone. the rifle works very well ran 2 boxes of federal soft point through it yesterday. i just no longer have the desire to finish this project. can do a FTF in the ABQ NEW MEXICO AREA or ffl transfer .make sure your ffl dealer will accept from a non ffl. CROSS POSTED!

looking for 650.00 600.00 575.00!

550.00 plus s+h. will not go any lower.

100_1624.jpg

100_1627.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1628.jpg

Edited by psl sniper

Agh! you're killing me dude Ima keep chanting I don't need another .308 until you sell this. Always wanted a 21" though I mean... I don't need another .308 :horror: .

but this one has a low round count (40 by me) and all the HARD work is done. lol

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.