I have a Saiga 410 that I'm thoroughly discussed with. I took it out to the range this pass weekend and couldn't get it to fire more than 2 rounds consecutively. This was the 2nd time I took it out, the first time it worked flawlessly so I thought I'd spruce it up a little; I replaced the Monte Carlo stock with a AR type 6 position collapsible one, added quad rails and a detachable quick release side mounted scope mount. it looks great but couldn't get it to fire more than 2 rounds with out jamming.... Ahhhhhhhuuuuugggggg!!! I've tried it on both gas settings 1 and 2 same thing happens, no more than 2 shots before it fails to eject. I'm using Golden bear 3" mag ammo. during cleaning I noticed the Gas chamber where the puck goes was full of what looks like bits of black plastic and unspent powder. My plan is to take it out again this week end but I think it may need more than just a good cleaning... any sugestions?

• 5 months later...

If it's an older one like mine....preban, I have a thread going on in the .410 forum that people are helping me with. Also a lot of info in all of the back pages of that forum. We are not alone! Many have had this problem with the old ones and the new and there a lot of things to look at mentioned there. Thank the Lord it's only 30 pages. If my X39 would be having problems it would be like reading War & Peace. Go check it out.