What muzzle brake is this?? (PIC)

• 2 months later...

By now you can buy Iline's Muzzle Brake made by Molot, called GK-01, in shooter-shop.ru they have a person in US whom you can contact +1 (347) 257-97-82, E-mail:orders@shooters-shop.ru, Skype: THESOI

As I know Molot are going to sell huge amount of their production thru a new partner in US and they want to localize some production in US. I don't know about muzzle brake - it depend on Molots US partner.

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 1

Wish we could get Molot Vepr-12's here.

Wait a little bit, and soon you can buy a lot of Vepr12 in US, if a new Molots partner bring them to US. As I know they are certify Veprs in US now.

I don't know but those are two badass S-12s! Wish we could get Molot Vepr-12's here. My guess is those brakes actually work too...

This is muzzlebrake-compensator and it is the most effective device for Saiga12/Vepr12 on the market by now. It has 4 chambers: 1st- as muzzle break, 2nd-4th as upper compensator/muzzle brake + right compensator.

You can see this muzzle brake in action.

IPSC. Russia Shotgun Championship 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PCZQe-I9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlSdTi1nwWY

Edited by PapaZorro

On the above pic of Mr. Scratch are Molot Flash hider and Gunstuning Laboratory Muzzle Brake PSH-2 painted by duracoat.

Here some more pics of this Ilyns Muzzle Brake GK-01 comparing to preсeding models (Polygons Muzzle Brake & Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake PSH-2). Pics by Sergii.

Polygons Muzzle Brake, Molots Muzzle brake GK-01, Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake PSH-2

4090479.jpg

Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake PSH-2, Polygons Muzzle Brake, Molots Muzzle brake GK-01

4471035.jpg

Polygons Muzzle Brake, Molots Muzzle brake GK-01, Gunstuning Laboratories Muzzle Brake PSH-2

4471037.jpg

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 2

Damn that paint job on the left one looks absolutley gorgeous, i believe it is Urban Mirage Flang, good the look of that gun is Sexy :smoke:

DuraCoat stencil set as well as self made stencils ware used during paint job. Duracoat Snow Gray/Matte black/White were used for Urban MirageFlage.

Most tools were used for paint job (except airbrush & compressor):

4771390.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'll be the guinea pig I guess.. I'm putting in an order for $113 + $70 shipping. I'll let you know in 3-4 weeks if it arrives. I wonder if I can get him to throw in a bottle of Russian Vodka for the same price on shipping wink.png

Did you receive this muzzle device yet?

I'll be the guinea pig I guess.. I'm putting in an order for $113 + $70 shipping. I'll let you know in 3-4 weeks if it arrives. I wonder if I can get him to throw in a bottle of Russian Vodka for the same price on shipping wink.png

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/72213-got-a-package-from-russia/