where can I find 2 3/4 mags for sale?

• 3 weeks later...

As of right now, thegunsource.com has 5 factory 2.75" mags available. Product ID is 189985 & they're $41 apiece or $88 shipped for two. Told me it would be two weeks before they actually ship, but since nobody else seems to have them and they were up front about it, I figured it was worth a shot.

THANK YOU!!! abyssdncr. Just placed my order via phone. They get a bunch of lousy online reviews but sometimes you just have to roll the dice and see what happens.I really appreciate the heads up no matter the outcome.

I read the same reviews and that's why I waited to call first. In the end, I came up with the same conclusion. Plus I've ordered from the topglock site for some things in the past - they showed up as expected.

In the mean time, I seem to have 2.75" shells hand-cycling from my 3" mag now just fine, even at super slow speeds, so the wait shouldn't even be too much of a hassle.

Let me know when yours show up - we can race... ;)

THANK YOU!!! abyssdncr. Just placed my order via phone. They get a bunch of lousy online reviews but sometimes you just have to roll the dice and see what happens.I really appreciate the heads up no matter the outcome.

I read the same reviews and that's why I waited to call first. In the end, I came up with the same conclusion. Plus I've ordered from the topglock site for some things in the past - they showed up as expected.

In the mean time, I seem to have 2.75" shells hand-cycling from my 3" mag now just fine, even at super slow speeds, so the wait shouldn't even be too much of a hassle.

Let me know when yours show up - we can race... ;)

Race is on. Did you have to do anything to get the 3inch to cycle 2 3/4? I read something about a wedge to assist with this.

topic says it all. I'm want some magazines for this saiga 20. 5s 8s 10s. I'm not impressed with the 13.

Not sure how to edit the original post but I wanted to explain my short thought(s) on the 13 rd mag. I have no personal experience with it. I imagine it cycles just fine, I just don't care for it being clear. I also don't want to pay 50+ dollars for an item that I would need to modify to get a product that I like. That said if somebody doesn't soon come off some 8s or 10s I may need to go that rt.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are wanting factory 8rd and 10rd mags they are a rare item it took me two years looking on Gunbroker to find the 6 hicap mags I got for my 20ga so just keep looking on there every day or you can pre-order some factory 10rd mags from rusmilitary.com for aroung $120 each and I am not sure if they are 70mm or 76mm. They are a hard mag to find good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...