BHO gone.. stuck back inside.. help!!!

Well I was gonna get my saiga 12 out to shoot, when i noticed the bho was missing...(WTF?) yeah thats what i was thinking, anyways I cant unlcok the bolt from the open position, or take the gun apart because the bolt is open... ??? Last time i shot it, i remember backing the bolt, and locking it.. what happend since then i dont know.. what do I do to open this bitch??? The BHO tab is either gone or inside the gun....///+++@#_)W@$()@($@)#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Mike

Well I was gonna get my saiga 12 out to shoot, when i noticed the bho was missing...(WTF?) yeah thats what i was thinking, anyways I cant unlcok the bolt from the open position, or take the gun apart because the bolt is open... ??? Last time i shot it, i remember backing the bolt, and locking it.. what happend since then i dont know.. what do I do to open this bitch??? The BHO tab is either gone or inside the gun....///+++@#_)W@$()@($@)#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Mike

Make sure the chamber is clear. Pull back the bolt carrier, slip a small screwdriver under the bolt carrier, and push the BHO back down and out of the way. When you field strip the gun make sure the BHO retaining spring is in the correct position on top of the BHO "leg".

Good luck!

Mike

And after you get it fixed, pull the BHO out and throw it in the trash.:up:

Ha, it's not this bad. You can always do a number of modifications to it and it'll stay in place. I personally like mine that won't slide back up inside even if you try to force it.

And after you get it fixed, pull the BHO out and throw it in the trash.:up:

Eh, I followed the instructions on one of the youtube conversion videos, did the notching they recommended, and I have had zero problems. Even though I can put my mags and drums in without the BHO open, I'd rather still have it than not.

Thanks all. I finally got it open, theres no tension on the BHO, so the spring will need some work. For some reason the bolt want go back into the chamber. I have it in the right position to insert, however it want go. I cycled the bolt several times before i took it out along with the gas rod spring so i dont know what could be in the way.. I took it to the dealer i bought it from and there gonna get it to the smith who converts them.

Mike