45rd RPK mags group buy

Hi all,

Just trying to gauge some interest here. As a service to the community, I thought I'd try to use some contacts I have to get folks a decent price on some 45rd RPK mags.

As of right now, I'm shooting for a price point of $25/mag plus $10 flat shipping.

At that price, how many folks would be interested and how many mags would you want?

I won't be involved in the money side of the deal here, but if it happens I'll PM the interested parties the email address of the seller.

EDIT: Looks like I might have to get involved on the money side to accept a single bulk shipment to make it easy enough on her to make it worth her while at $25 per.

EDIT: Mag totals and confirmations:

sickness: 4

m1lk: 6

Sergek: 1

jwiedy: 2

tritium: 2

hog76: 8

nm0: 2

buzznectar: 2

atd: 4

rangerguy: 2

velodemon: 4

schultze: 4

whodat504: 1

jbanda1213: 2

tire iron: 2

mastershakelock: 8

sharkforce: 1

Total: 57

Edited by sickness
  • Like 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dick.

Hi all,   Just trying to gauge some interest here. As a service to the community, I thought I'd try to use some contacts I have to get folks a decent price on some 45rd RPK mags.   As of right no

Crap!! I can't believe I missed out on this.

Could be interesting for the right price.

I've got a confirmed price at $25/mag if we can get a buy together for 50 or more mags. If we can get up above 75 mags, I may even be able to sweet talk a little off the price.

To make this easy to track, I'll keep the first post updated with confirmations so we know if/when we hit the 50 mark easily.

it would be worth it just to go buy 50 of the mags and sell them, have you seen how much they are going for

Yeah. I've thought of that too. If the numbers don't start rolling here, I might do that, in fact. It'll easily pay for a new Saiga for me by the time I'm done selling the 50 off. When I say it that way, it sounds good. Free Saiga. But $600 or so over the course of a few months sounds like a drag, and not really worth it to me.

Figured I'd be a good guy and try to help some folks out here and pass a long the savings, while simultaneously helping my friend and getting her some fat American money :)

Hell, $25/mag is sort of EXPENSIVE to me for these things. When it is just for me, for a few mags here or there, and she doesn't need to go out of her way, she doesn't seek to make a profit on me. Between $8 and $15 is my price then, depending on condition plus whatever shipping. So, I'm set.. she knows to keep an eye out for stuff like this for me. It is just an open question of what turns up, and when.

I thought I could get something going here where everyone wins. She makes money. You guys save money, and I get good condition mags without waiting.

Could be interesting for the right price.

I've got a confirmed price at $25/mag if we can get a buy together for 50 or more mags. If we can get up above 75 mags, I may even be able to sweet talk a little off the price.

To make this easy to track, I'll keep the first post updated with confirmations so we know if/when we hit the 50 mark easily.

I'd be interested in a couple.

so are we still waiting for more people to pool in? otherwise where do we send the money to?

Yes, we're waiting to get to the 50 count mark. I'm editing the first post to reflect where we are at. When we get close to the mark, I'll start PM'ing folks with where to send money, and give people a chance to modify their counts.

I'm interested in a couple. Would the flat rate $10 shipping cover two mags?

Are they like the ones Cope's had awhile back for 59.99 plus 9.95 shipping?

Yes. They are Russian Molot mags. Just like those pictured. $10 will cover the shipping for up to 4, I reckon. I'll be doing flat-rate "if it fits, it ships" shipping to make it easy to deal with.

Buzznectar, ATD: I've added you guys up top.

Yes, it really is an awesome deal. This is possible mainly due to fact that I have a personal relationship with the seller who is taking only a modest profit after covering costs, and I am not taking anything in the way of profit here.

We're doing pretty good on the numbers so far, I think. I just want to assure everyone that if we get close to 50, we'll still push this through. If I have to I'll front the cost of some mags and sell them at a small profit to any stragglers that show up here after the fact.

The other thing I want to mention, is that I doubt we'll be doing this a second time at this price. It is complicated for personal reasons, so any future orders will entail a modest profit on my end as well.. I'll still be able to beat the other prices out there, but it won't be quite as sweet as this deal.

So, keep the numbers coming and we'll get this thing closed out!

I would like to increase my total to 8, I have some friends to ask and could possibly want more, I will wait until the end to update my final total. I always have been a mag guy!

PLEASE put me down for one (1) mag.Thanks

Hog76, you're updated for now. I'll think I'll have to ship in two boxes for you (4 per box). Please confirm you're OK with the extra shipping/handling at $10/box.. it may not require it and I'll get those details sorted with the shipper and get you a firm cost for shipping 8 before I ask for your bread.

Schultze, Whodat504, welcome to the list.

This brings us to 38.

Not to far to go, and the PMs will start going out.