45rd RPK mags group buy

Thanks for the update! I understand the logistics and feel fortunate to get the deal, just anxious, my rifle arrives Wenesday!:super:

Thanks again Sickness!

Understood. I'm anxious too.

He got back to me - he said that he made a few shipments already from what he had on hand. He is now waiting for the next batch from his supplier. He hopes to have all of them out in the next 3-5 days. Part of the problem also is that we blew the curve, so to speak.. he had placed an order and we came in above the number, so he had to call his distributor back and update the order, and that incurred a time penalty as well.

So.. we can blame the folks that ordered more than they originally quoted (I'm one of those) and possibly the stragglers that came in late.

But he is happy with our business, and sometime down the line if we do another group buy and give him enough head's up he'll try to be more prepared to meet demand.

I kinda feel like a jerk, but I'm going to wait till a few receive their order and place my order for 1 mag... I'm just a fly.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dick.

Hi all,   Just trying to gauge some interest here. As a service to the community, I thought I'd try to use some contacts I have to get folks a decent price on some 45rd RPK mags.   As of right no

Crap!! I can't believe I missed out on this.

I kinda feel like a jerk, but I'm going to wait till a few receive their order and place my order for 1 mag... I'm just a fly.

Don't be surprised if you end up paying $40 for it, then.

I don't know why I would be paying $40...

Because this was a GROUP buy.. not an everlasting discount from this seller.

He sells single mags on gunbroker at $40 regularly. Why would he drop it to $25 for a single mag, after he filled other orders for the group? If he does, its just because he's cool.

Because this was a GROUP buy.. not an everlasting discount from this seller.

He sells single mags on gunbroker at $40 regularly. Why would he drop it to $25 for a single mag, after he filled other orders for the group? If he does, its just because he's cool.

He already gave me a price... I just need to send my payment. Whats the rush to send a payment if you said he doesn't currently have any stocks left? I get paid soon so I'll "hold out" till the end of this week. Don't see how that's a problem.

He already gave me a price... I just need to send my payment. Whats the rush to send a payment if you said he doesn't currently have any stocks left? I get paid soon so I'll "hold out" till the end of this week. Don't see how that's a problem.

Then thats different. I thought you didn't order one yet.. if you ordered it, then he would have made arrangements to get that accounted for in his bulk purchase, I'd assume.

Early this morning. It is a Ukrainian Postal one. It said once It reaches the USA, I will get a Postal Service tracking number.

The way it's always worked for me was that the Ukranian postal code is entered into the USPS system, and you continue to track it through USPS with the Ukranian code.

Did we miss the boat on this GB? I'd be interested in four mags.

Too late for this one since the bulk mags are on the way from his distributor already.

In a month or two, maybe I'll try to put another one together. I figure by then folks will have gotten their mags and had a chance to test them out. Maybe some of the guys that only bought 1 or 2 mags will want more.

For the price, it makes a lot of sense to stock up on them vs. typical 30rd mags, I think. I'm planning to get a total of 24 mags by the time I'm done.. since I can load up a full 1080rd case of 7n6 into them.

Once everyone gets their mags and is happy, I'm going to extend an invite to him to check out the forum here and try to convince him to be a business member .. hopefully then, we can get a long-term low price around here.. and he can start getting 7.62 mags going for us as well, etc.

We'll see.

Did we miss the boat on this GB? I'd be interested in four mags.

Too late for this one since the bulk mags are on the way from his distributor already.

In a month or two, maybe I'll try to put another one together. I figure by then folks will have gotten their mags and had a chance to test them out. Maybe some of the guys that only bought 1 or 2 mags will want more.

For the price, it makes a lot of sense to stock up on them vs. typical 30rd mags, I think. I'm planning to get a total of 24 mags by the time I'm done.. since I can load up a full 1080rd case of 7n6 into them.

Once everyone gets their mags and is happy, I'm going to extend an invite to him to check out the forum here and try to convince him to be a business member .. hopefully then, we can get a long-term low price around here.. and he can start getting 7.62 mags going for us as well, etc.

We'll see.

Hey yo Sickness,

Can you be as so kind to keep tabs on when your Ukrainian friend is going to have his second batch of mags in?

Hey yo Sickness,

Can you be as so kind to keep tabs on when your Ukrainian friend is going to have his second batch of mags in?

No doubt.

I'll probably end up trying to run 2 more of these. In a month or two we'll do another one for the folks around here that only bought a few mags. I might try to pick up two more then.. but in the coming months I'm really trying to focus on getting my optics upgraded and standardized across my rifles.. planning on Trijicon across the board, and I have birthdays and shit to buy for, so I'm not going to have much bread for mags. Thats an understatement. I'm going to be flat broke between birthdays and buying 6 Trijicon pieces.

After that, I'll try to get yet another going so I can go all in and get whatever number of mags I need to fill out my desired collection of 24.

Christ, at the rate I'm going I'm NEVER going to buy the guitar I want.

Hmm.. group buy on powerball? Heh.

Dudes... Anyone got the stuffs?

You need to relax bro. They are coming from the Ukraine. It is going to take awhile.

I'm sure people will post when they arrive with comments about condition and what not.

Take a chill pill.

This is part of the email from Thurs.

I have shipped your items; the tracking number is XXXXXX. You should be able to track this number firstly on my Post Carrier (Ukrposhta) web site: XXXXXX in next 2-3 days and then on www.usps.com in next 5-10 days when your parcel reaches US.

Please, track your parcel on www.usps.com in next 10-15 days or just call to your local Post office (sometimes USPS has a problem with updating the information and your parcel can arrived faster than it start to be tracked on www.usps.com ).

First link already says departed from Ukraine. Package has a long way to go before I receive it.

No worries here. I have seen this seller and his reviews on GB long ago and knew I would eventually buy from him.

You need to relax bro. They are coming from the Ukraine. It is going to take awhile.

I'm sure people will post when they arrive with comments about condition and what not.

Take a chill pill.

Dick.

Take a chill pill.

Dick.

Relax Brah.

Take a chill pill.

Dick.

Do you understand where the Ukraine is? It is not like it will get here in 3 days. I wouldn't be surprised if it left the Ukraine post office on a Donkey. You started asking if anyone received their stuff 2 days after people said they got their tracking number! You should show a little respect to Sickness for organizing this, the only thing he gets out of this is the satisfaction of helping others. If you think he is a dick, go buy your mags elswhere! :anger:

Based on your username and ebonics, maybe you could "ax" someone where the Ukraine is and they could explain it to you!