45rd RPK mags group buy

Dudes... Anyone got the stuffs?

You need to relax bro. They are coming from the Ukraine. It is going to take awhile.

I'm sure people will post when they arrive with comments about condition and what not.

Take a chill pill.

Dick.

Do you understand where the Ukraine is? It is not like it will get here in 3 days. I wouldn't be surprised if it left the Ukraine post office on a Donkey. You started asking if anyone received their stuff 2 days after people said they got their tracking number! You should show a little respect to Sickness for organizing this, the only thing he gets out of this is the satisfaction of helping others. If you think he is a dick, go buy your mags elswhere! :anger:

Based on your username and ebonics, maybe you could "ax" someone where the Ukraine is and they could explain it to you!

Put ya flame out dude...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dick.

Hi all,   Just trying to gauge some interest here. As a service to the community, I thought I'd try to use some contacts I have to get folks a decent price on some 45rd RPK mags.   As of right no

Crap!! I can't believe I missed out on this.

if its not to late i would like two mags

Sorry guys. But you're in too late.

Keep an eye on this forum though, because sooner or later I'm going to organize another one. Its just a matter of when I personally am ready to order a few more mags.

If any other buyers on the last group buy who have the seller's contact info get anxious and want to keep a tally and organize one before that, I would not take offense in the slightest.

It may take me awhile to get around to it, because frankly I'm pretty well set on my 5.45 for now. I have 14 45rd mags, and a few cases of 7n6. So, I'm working on quality milspec optics for my rifles now.. and I have 6 rifles to buy for so I'm going to be eating a lot of Ramen noodles to make due :)

• Like 1

was this "Group Buy" approved by admin?

Not to mention a Non Con selling....?

Locked until confirmed.

Too late NOW, Juggs... The deed has been done... flown in under the radar... and its all in the past...

:smoke: