Can a Draco Gas Block be installed on Saiga 7.62?

So I am considering removing the factory FSB and GB and replacing them with a Draco combination GB/FSB. Does anyone have the inside diameter on the Draco block? Will the gas port angle need to be corrected? And hey while we're at it........anyone know where to find one aside from Royal Tiger Imports?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can somebody out there with a Draco measure the barrel diameter at the gas block? Help me out here guys.....

I just came along your post... I will measure mine. it is .574

I know Krebs is getting ready to start making theirs again.. I just sent an email to them to put me on their list.

Edited by RLTW

The only problem with the Krebs is *I think* it has 90 degree gasport, whereas a Saiga has a 45 degree gas port, So it can be put on some 7.62 rifles but not saigas. Someone xorrect me if im wrong?? I love the Krebs block and really wanted one... But I just ended up buying a gas 45 degree gas block from markw1 on this site and welded my front sight block to it. It turned out great!! It's currently at the gunsmith getting pressed on right now.

The only problem with the Krebs is *I think* it has 90 degree gasport, whereas a Saiga has a 45 degree gas port, So it can be put on some 7.62 rifles but not saigas. Someone xorrect me if im wrong?? I love the Krebs block and really wanted one... But I just ended up buying a gas 45 degree gas block from markw1 on this site and welded my front sight block to it. It turned out great!! It's currently at the gunsmith getting pressed on right now.

Saigas have a 90. Krebs on my Saiga 223

post-19827-0-88903800-1316141188_thumb.jpg

post-19827-0-86155800-1316141004_thumb.jpg

At least in all the ones I have taken off.... 4

Edited by RLTW