Hi, I have an internal block adapter on my converted S12 has anyone else gone with the ACE stocks? I'm thinking the 8.5" will probably be good w/o a folding mechanism. Any opinions on the quality if these stocks?

stock_ACE_ARFX_folder.jpg

Edited by tonelar

Have 6 weapons, including a S12 with Ace stocks. Folding mech. allows right or left. Have 2 of the 3 lenths offered, depending on weapon. Quality is top notch. Tried the push button ounce, early style, replaced due to wobble. Some say have been improved. Others have produced quality stocks, just like what I'm use too. :smoke:

Have 6 weapons, including a S12 with Ace stocks. Folding mech. allows right or left. Have 2 of the 3 lenths offered, depending on weapon. Quality is top notch. Tried the push button ounce, early style, replaced due to wobble. Some say have been improved. Others have produced quality stocks, just like what I'm use too. :smoke:

how solid is the ace folding mechanism? Does it wobble at all under heavy recoil? If you shoot it with the stock folding does it tend to unlock?

Most are 7.5 with 1 inch pad. Do have one with 8.5 with 1 inch pad. With fal grip on a vepr .308 it felt better. Always lock solid. No wobble at all with standard fold mech. Actually have to work it in when 1st gotten to unlock quickly. Never have had one unlock. :smoke: It doesn't lock folded. Have fired them folded, yet when used in competition or training, always in locked position.

Edited by Ruffian72