I found out this evening that the CNY FUN SHOOT 3 is a GO for tomorrow afternoon...

If anyone in the Central NY region is interested in swinging by you are more than welcome to!

If you attended the FIRST one it is being held at the same place. ( My house!)

SO... If you wanna come hang out with (me)Indy, Nailbomb, and AKAStormi, and a few others... Shoot a few rounds downrange, and maybe have a few cold ones, or grill up something... come on over!!!! :up:

This will be also posted in the CNY section, and a couple other sections...

:smoke:

Oh... WAAAAH!!!! Its a 6 hour flight to Syracuse from Cali... I can pick ya up at the airport in the morning!

I got enough guns and ammo to let ya play with... get your tickets in the works NOW and sleep on the plane on the way!!!! LOL

There are not any pics. :haha:

Those that showed up had a BLAST... I myself had a WONDERFUL time!!! The "gallon jug" sized nest of yellow-jackets in the tree... well they did NOT have a good day... :o:cryss::sick:

See... You have to show up to see what goes on!!! -_-

We did a little grilling, enjoyed some cold beverages, :beer: and did a little bit of shooting.

The 50 BMG was brought out... and was even shot WITHOUT THE BRAKE... that made one heck of a fireball!! LOL

lots and lots of guns were in attendance... it was a JOY to behold the gathering of firearm goodness that was on display!!! :wub:

It was a very small, casual, and enjoyable day for all!!!

I will have to make sure to give more notice NEXT YEAR for the 4th annual CNY FUN SHOOT...

Until then... Y'all will just have to fantasize about and imagine all the fun things that happened!!!:ph34r:

Yeah, I wish I took a vid of the wasp nest relocation. Watching it roll down the roof towards us was comicial.

Oh well, here's a pic from the warm up party the night before at Nailbomb's;

post-10574-0-72400100-1314058030_thumb.jpg

Our buddy Mike with the classic ATF pose,

Jake's GF in the background popping of rounds with a pistol,

And Jake's shameless plug for Mississippi Auto Arms.

:)

There are not any pics. :haha:

Those that showed up had a BLAST... I myself had a WONDERFUL time!!! The "gallon jug" sized nest of yellow-jackets in the tree... well they did NOT have a good day... :o:cryss::sick:

See... You have to show up to see what goes on!!! -_-

We did a little grilling, enjoyed some cold beverages, :beer: and did a little bit of shooting.

The 50 BMG was brought out... and was even shot WITHOUT THE BRAKE... that made one heck of a fireball!! LOL

lots and lots of guns were in attendance... it was a JOY to behold the gathering of firearm goodness that was on display!!! :wub:

It was a very small, casual, and enjoyable day for all!!!

I will have to make sure to give more notice NEXT YEAR for the 4th annual CNY FUN SHOOT...

Until then... Y'all will just have to fantasize about and imagine all the fun things that happened!!!:ph34r:

I'm not far from you just a couple hours.... give more notice for next one and I'll come sounds like (pun intended) a BLAST

Yeah, I wish I took a vid of the wasp nest relocation. Watching it roll down the roof towards us was comical.

Even though we discussed contingency plans for that instance... I was still surprised as all hell when it actually DID fall out of the tree and roll exactly where I figured it would... and fell right where I said it might!!! :lol:

I was even more surprised that the number of tenants that resided within it, decided to remain up by the original location, and not follow the bouncing ball... so to speak! :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I just saw this today also. unhappy.gif I'm only 221mi and 3 1/2 hrs away, I84 west to rte 17 west to I81 north... I have to stop working so I can keep up with the news here... I thought I was upstate but I guess the Hudson Valley might as well be part of the NYC! Hope to catch the next one too.

nyclu3