Thinking about a Franken-Galil

Folks, I've got a 20" barreled Saiga .223 and am considering a "sorta-Galil" conversion. I'm looking at leaving the stock Saiga front sight assembly in place, removing the rear sight leaf completely and replacing the stock top cover with a Galil cover and rear sight assembly or the Tech Sights brand unit. My question is - which unit will work better with the stock Saiga front sight? BTW, I'll also be replacing the fixed stock with an ACE skeleton folding unit, going to a modified Tapco Galil handguard, and threading the muzzle and using a birdcage type flash hider. A bullet guide and appropriate 922R parts will be going in it as well. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks folks!

Rickey

Folks, I've got a 20" barreled Saiga .223 and am considering a "sorta-Galil" conversion.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks folks!

Rickey

How about a Tromix Galil Vertical Charging Handle addition;

IceRackSupreme002-1.jpg

They're available in Black too. :)

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/61911-paulys-steelin-charging-handle-modifications/