As you can see my trigger assy is moved forward. Used the CCS fire control kit, Used ATI folding stock and grip., All USA made parts. Purchased the Saiga Pro Mags ,made in USA.. Doesnt that make it 922r compliant?

Cool, but are you compliant?

Good, yes it does, I couldn't tell about the stock and grip. Im not one to give you crap, just trying to help in case you didn't know about the rediculous law that I find myself explaining a lot to people I run into.

As you can see my trigger assy is moved forward. Used the CCS fire control kit, Used ATI folding stock and grip., All USA made parts. Purchased the Saiga Pro Mags ,made in USA.. Doesnt that make it 922r compliant?

Cool, but are you compliant?

Good, yes it does, I couldn't tell about the stock and grip. Im not one to give you crap, just trying to help in case you didn't know about the rediculous law that I find myself explaining a lot to people I run into.

If you click on the 2nd pic ,it will expand and let you see where my trigger guard now resides. Thx..