can't decide

i am trying to decide on a handguard for my saiga 12, i am looking at the chaos tri rail or the fuglystick holes. If anybody could share their experiences or maybe post some pics of their guns with these handguards installed would be really helpful.

i am trying to decide on a handguard for my saiga 12, i am looking at the chaos tri rail or the fuglystick holes. If anybody could share their experiences or maybe post some pics of their guns with these handguards installed would be really helpful.

Just check out the pic thread. There are examples of each already posted there.

Just check out the pic thread. There are examples of each already posted there.

Not sure what the OP wants to do with the handguard, but here's a boring suggestion ;)

post-22401-0-76712100-1314149460_thumb.jpgpost-22401-0-57231400-1314149471_thumb.jpg

personally, I went with the standard looking handguard from K_VAR. I'm not a attach lights/lazers/grip/kitchen sink to any of my firearms kind of person. or trying make somekind of fashion statement by adding something weird looking

post-22408-0-04848000-1314161636_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

+1 to evlblkwpns. I have the same stock. Nice and light and Russian. If I didn't get that one I'd go with the kvar rpk handguard. I had thechaos and it added too much weight.

menace667 has one on the Red Rocket and it was quite hefty compared to the factory stuff. One rail on the bottom of the Russian Tac handguard is plenty for me. Light, grip, and I'm GTG.

I bobbed one of the SGM tri railed handguards and I like it, but the rail is not quite 'spec'. Looks OK too, but does not offer a very long rail when bobbed.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I do agree that the chaos quad is heavy. Knowing what I know now, I would go with an ugly stick when I go with the next guard, but a vert grip makes shooting extremely more accurate and functional. I could see a single bottom rail mounted th the fugly stick being perfect.

I do agree that the chaos quad is heavy. Knowing what I know now, I would go with an ugly stick when I go with the next guard, but a vert grip makes shooting extremely more accurate and functional. I could see a single bottom rail mounted th the fugly stick being perfect.