Wasn't sure if this would go here or the S12 section but recently saw the trailer for a new game coming out in 2012; Metro: Last Light. Noticed that the Saiga 12 with a drum makes an appearance as one of the games shotguns. The game is based on a Russian novel of life in Moscow after a nuclear holocaust with the United States. AK-47's, Krinkovs, VSk-94's, and other Ruskie weapons appear alongside improvised "home-made" weapons. Think Libyan Rebels + Khyber Pass + Mad Max kind of firearms lol.

Just nice to see the Saiga in the digital world too now.

• Like 2

Saiga 12 has been in a number of games already.

I completely forgot about those other games; out of the 7 games IMDB lists the Saiga 12 makes an appearance in, I only played one of them and even then, I never even used it cause there wasn't much need of a shotgun to complete it.

Ah well, still nice to see it again. :)

Just to add to the thread, I spotted one in the movie "Drive Angry" with Nicolas Cage, the villin pulled it out and it looked like a 10 incher, it also had a doorstop for a drum. The best part of the scene was that it fired 1 round and then jammed, seemed awefully poetic and real, lol.

HUZZAH!!

• 5 months later...

Just to add to the thread, I spotted one in the movie "Drive Angry" with Nicolas Cage, the villin pulled it out and it looked like a 10 incher, it also had a doorstop for a drum. The best part of the scene was that it fired 1 round and then jammed, seemed awefully poetic and real, lol.

HUZZAH!!

Yeah check out imfdb, that's the same gun used in like 10 different movies.

Definitely buying this game now

M2034_15.09.11_0005.jpg