Again like the M76 rifle my buddy is getting rid of all his firearms per his wife.

For sale: 2 Nagant, 7.62x25mm, revolvers. New, round count zero. One has wooden grips and the other bakelite. One of them come with a holster, I don't know which.

Either pistol is $225.00 shipped from FFL to FFL.

Wooden Grips:

SDC10152a.jpg

SDC10153a.jpg

SDC10154a.jpg

SDC10155a.jpg

Bakelite Grips:

SDC10157a-1.jpg

SDC10158a.jpg

SDC10160a.jpg

SDC10161a.jpg

The wooden grip one is a Russian model 1895 and yes your correct it is the original 7.62 Nagant caliber (7.62x38R). They are both SA/DA. I have handled these pistols before as I hear they are awesome to suppress since the cylinder locks up against the barrel...his lock up tight with llittle to no movement at all.

More pics:

SDC10155a.jpg

SDC10154a.jpg

SDC10156a.jpg

Bakelite grip is also Russian model 1895 and again it is the original 7.62 Nagant caliber (7.62x38R). ((THIS ONE COMES WITH THE HOLSTER))

More pics:

SDC10160a.jpg

SDC10161a.jpg

SDC10159a.jpg

Finding ammo for these is a bitch.

If these are Century Arms ones, which are the only new ones I've heard of, one can get a....32 ACP?...coversion cylinder

as well for them. I hear the double action pull is awful with that cam thing, but single action is fun.

They are great guns I HAD one and wish I never got rid of it I got my 3 years ago FTF at a gunshow for $125 with the 32acp cylinder there are a few for around $100 still around but have dark bores. Are these tula or izzy I cant tell from the pics? These are great suppressed there is a youtube vid where a guy uses a 9mm suppressor and it is quiet. It is a great idea to have a suppressed gun where you dont have to police your brass.:batman:

There are three models: 1) Soldier-single action 2) officer- double action 3) target model, used in Olympic competition. Soldiers go for about $100, officers more, and the targets were $200 each (but 2 for $300 a couple years ago from Century.) All in the original 7.62x38. I have at least one of each.

There are three models: 1) Soldier-single action 2) officer- double action 3) target model, used in Olympic competition. Soldiers go for about $100, officers more, and the targets were $200 each (but 2 for $300 a couple years ago from Century.) All in the original 7.62x38. I have at least one of each.

These days the original "soldier" models are going for more - all the Nagants coming in for the last several years have been soldier models that were arsenally refinished and upgraded to double/single action before importation. If you'd like to let go of a single action only model, I'd be interested...

Thank you I did not know there were 3 differant types that does make a differance. I was looking on GB and there was "a updated" version that was 8 shots with a 2" barrel but still had the cylinder that moved foward. Do you know anything about them???

Updated info:

These are both Officers model which are SA/DA, both come with original cleaning gear...one has a holster and the gentleman is looking for the other. He believes he has it but doesn't know for sure.

Thanks,

MCASSgt New River

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.