Wondering which forearms will fit the 410?

Are they interchangeable with 12 gauge forearms? I'm guessing not.

I have seen the SGM 410 tri-rail forearm for sale and wondering what others if any are available.

Thanks,

JR

Fore-ends for the Saiga 12 will not fit the 410 gun, at least not without a lot of futzing with. Any rifle AK fore-end can go on the 410 gun, if you put the front bracket on the gun. A few vendors sell ones that bolt on, or you can take the gas block off and put a regular AK rifle one on the gun. Dinzag, here on the forums, sold a bolt on one. The bbl diameter has to be reduced a little, and a notch cut in the barrel for the latch for the non bolt on ones, but it can all be done nicely with a file, that's how I did mine. Then you can use any fore-end meant for an AK rifle. Here's a pic of mine:

saig007.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We have 2 AR style out now and will have a billet tri and quad very soon. http://store.carolin...il?sfs=2e47e7be and http://store.carolin...il?sfs=2e47e7be

post-9063-0-42590900-1327263563_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-06020600-1327263570_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty pleased with the SGM tri rail that I got from Carolina shooters supply. i'm not using any lights or optics on it. The texture on the grip makes it nice when picking up the gun. I never really liked the factory smooth forend. The 3 rails really don't stick out more than the rest of the grip, so when moving your hand down the grip you don't hook fingers on the rails, like my Tapco on my Saiga 12. Just my 2 cents.

Danny

• 3 weeks later...

We have 2 AR style out now and will have a billet tri and quad very soon. http://store.carolin...il?sfs=2e47e7be and http://store.carolin...il?sfs=2e47e7be

you wouldn't happen to have a picture of one installed on a 410? It would be great to see what one really looks like.

Edited by Themajickman
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got the SGM tri-rail on my wifes 410, and the rails don't go all the way back. I guess this is so you can hold it comfortably in the traditional position...but makes it pretty useless in combination with a VFG..unless you have long arms. I'm 5'10 and it places the VFG uncomfortable far..I'm currently looking a 410 quad that will solve this problem.

Greg

Those are Sweet!

You are the man when it comes to offering the products no one else has!

Jay at Fuglystick built mine just as I wanted but at the time there were not many options for the .410

Thanks for bringing all these great products to market !

Edited by SteveCornell

I have a need for something comfortable for the wife & the option of a vertical grip for myself (maybe other options later). Seriously considering this option for a forearm on mine rolleyes.gif. He does them in 2" & 3", this is the 2" which he prefers for the 410 & 3" for the Saiga 12.

You can do a search on Gunbroker.com > Saiga 410 for more pic's & info. So far, he's been the best I have dealt with when it comes to communication. Very quick to respond & answer question. Still waiting to get a response from some others.

The following is from his "sale" page on Gunbroker.

Custom made Aluminum Black Powder Coated forgrip made for us to our specs.

Optional T-nuts can be installed in any of the slots for optional rails. 3,6,9 o'clock positions

Some Pic's:

post-40527-0-03970300-1330796460.png

post-40527-0-63068600-1330796471.png

post-40527-0-42083500-1330796481.png

Greg

Those are Sweet!

You are the man when it comes to offering the products no one else has!

Thanks for bringing all these great products to market !

We are glad to offer the highest quality parts on the market with great pricing.

Thanks for the business

post-9063-0-40646800-1330808141_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-59070600-1330808148_thumb.jpg