NEW stock adapter for use with 20rd drums!

This thing fits the ace folding stocks to allow the stock to twist to fit the drum when folded. It appears to fit the existing folder so it doesn't add width to the folding mech. It seems to be a good answer to the folding with a drum problem. I dont like these bulky drums myself, but keep them for the day they will be no more.

here is the link to the page.

http://www.mississip...ism-p-2296.html

I would post a pic, but I am not that computer savvy yet.

xacex

Edited by xacex

It works very well. It attaches to the folding mechanism and tilts so the stocks can be folded with the drums. http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-1127/BOSSE-Drum-MD20-folding/Detail?sfs=d69b7f9f

post-9063-0-71548500-1314401109_thumb.jpg

post-9063-0-97616800-1314401119_thumb.jpg

This thing fits the ace folding stocks to allow the stock to twist to fit the drum when folded. It appears to fit the existing folder so it doesn't add width or length to the folding mech. It seems to be a good answer to the folding with a drum problem. I dont like these bulky drums myself, but keep them for the day they will be no more.

here is the link to the page.

http://www.mississip...ism-p-2296.html

I would post a pic, but I am not that computer savvy yet.

xacex

Don't feel bad, it took ALL of my computer hacking skills to find it! lol

BosseTechnologiesFSMAdapter.jpg

Mike Davidson (MD Arms) showed me his prototype for this almost a year ago, at the last Pumpkin shoot in Lapeer, MI. Not sure if this one is his or not, but it looks like a neat idea for folks that run drums.

Edited by Corbin

whats the new combined thickness of a folding mech and this swinger? looks like your LOP is gonna increase by a inch or so.

about 1" with both in place.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Davidson (MD Arms) showed me his prototype for this almost a year ago, at the last Pumpkin shoot in Lapeer, MI. Not sure if this one is his or not, but it looks like a neat idea for folks that run drums.

Actually the prototype that Mike has on the gun is my product. I work for Mike and I have had that prototype on our full auto shotgun for a while. I figured one of the best ways to do a durability test would be thousands of rounds of hard rugged use in a full auto.

The next question is how durable is it? Will it handle a butt strike?Does it lock tilted with another button that needs to be pushed, or does it just twist around on its own?

It is very durable. It has been tested on a full auto shotgun for thousands of rounds. As with a stand alone folding mechanism the butt stock screws are the weakest link, they will shear before anything else fails. When folded and rotated around a drum, you only need to twist butt stock while unfolding to return it back to shoulder fire position. The button only needs to be pressed once while folding the stock around a drum

• 11 months later...

Even though the official Bosse Tech site seemed a little sketchy to me, I ordered the adapter directly from there, no sweat. This was in April or May, perhaps. They've improved the scheme of the site a bit since then.

It's a great product if you are building the gun around the drum like I am. Take a spoonfull of salt with that, since I haven't had the chance to torture the gun hard and see how it holds up.