Red Jacket Skeleton Stock

I think the stock looks pretty neat- it just has to be on the right gun.

Matching it to any furniture with lots of repeating rectangular lines will look good. Mixing it with wood or something with circles won't. I'd also stay away from sights or rails because it looks more "industrial" than "tactical".

Can someone help with this:

How long is the Tromix stock?

I have a Tapco T6 and I have found a setting that works well for me. What do I measure to see how "long" the position is so I know which of these stocks at CSS works for me best. I'm going to convert it to a folder.

Thanks

I'd like it better if it didn't have all those little slots. Picture it with two solid bars instead of that swiss cheese crap, and I think more people would give this the thumbs up. This would be an easy fix for RJ, and would take less milling work. I do like that solid square section near the upper part of the buttplate. It could easily be drilled for a sling swivel.

Scratch read my mind.:ph34r:

• 3 months later...

I am buying one for my first S12 build, i do have a question, does anyone have one of these on a folding mech. and is there one that works better for this stock. I have been reading up in the folding mechs and i see there is really three different ones, the two on CSS made buy ACE, one being a push button lock, then there is another one that locks two hinges which is the stormwerkz. Anyone running this stock on any of these. any suggestions?

Thanks for any suggestion or help

• 2 months later...

I have this stock, and is there any chance there is a sling attachment point on it? I'm looking at a couple of holes in the side close to the mounting plate, but I can't tell if they are sling attachment holes or not.

i just an uncle mike sling swivel mount into one of the hole and wrenched it down tight, i'm partial to two point slings so its works great with the amd handguard