Started this topic cuz i noticed allot of people had allot of good things to say about CSS and Gregs service so feel free to leave your input.

I ordered all my conversion parts for my .308 from CSS [definitely the one stop shop], my order arrived almost immediately it seemed and CSS was extremely helpful with any questions i had [The guy has immaculate costumer service], And the same goes for Jack at JT he actually did my conversion and was patient with all the newb questions and was willing to help any way possible, he even ordered the correct bullet button for me after i sent him the incorrect one.

I would highly recommend CSS and JT engineering for any of your saiga needs,,,Thanks for all your help guys :up:

CSS THE ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR SAIGA CONVERSION PARTS AND MORE

• Like 2

This post kinda goes with out saying...I've bought all of my conversion parts and additional pieces from Greg since I got my S12 and he seems to have ESP because I always get new stuff in the mail before I know (or remember) that I ordered them lol. All I got to say is that there are some awesome people and places to get info and parts on this site and CSS is at the top of the list. smile.gif

Got all my Saiga 12 & .223 conversion parts from CSS. Dude is super fast shipper and responds to emails really fast. There are some other vendors on this forum who shall remain nameless who are slow as hell at shipping and returning emails.

I sent an email regarding a part they didn't have in stock at the moment. He responded saying when they would have said part. A few weeks later, the day before they actually received the part, Greg emailed again and said that they would start taking orders and shipping the part the next day. I ordered the part and had it two days later. Couldn't ask for better than that. .

CSS is always my first stop for anything Saiga related.

Edited by tbizzle

Just thought I would follow up on my previous post from a couple hours ago.

I ordered a couple more parts from Greg a few minutes ago and got the order confirmation emails from him shortly thereafter.

Then 9 minutes later I received the confirmation that the order had been shipped. YES, 9 MINUTES LATER.

Greg what the heck took so long? :lolol:

I think I received all my conversion parts BEFORE I ORDERED THEM! Greg has an alarm that goes off when ever someone buys a Saiga then he goes to the parts bins and pulls out what your going to need and/or want! After gathering said parts he sits at his computer and waits for you to catch up and place the order! Same goes with all orders thereafter. CSS is amazing!

I have to give cudos to Jack Travers as well! I purchased my FIRST (not last) Saiga earlier this year, I did what I could with the restoration but wanted 100% reliability so.....I sent it to Mr. Travers. During its stay with JT he has recommened some things to make shooting ergonomics better as well as appearence enhancements(filling axis holes ect.....)

Anyway to make a long story longer, If people like these two OR this forum did not exist I would be stuck in my little world of ARs instead of knowing the pleasure and beauty of having an AK variant

Not only CSS and Jack ........Thanks to (almost) everyone here!
Dave

Edited by CarolinaSS
  • 1 month later...

I have been having problems with cycling the bulk pack ammunition from wal-mart so I decided to reprofile the bolt and had no different results. I ordered the css performance puck and the low recoil spring from carolina shooters supply on late monday night and received them today. Test fired some rounds today and it runs flawlessly. Thank you C.S.S. for such great customer service, fast shipping and superior quality products.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think I've had 4-5 orders go through them, I always check them first for AK parts, and they are almost always the best price and shipping is great.

Nothing I have ever gotten from them has been damaged or defective, and they've always had the answers I needed when I called.

If they stocked surplus parts like magazines and the like I wouldn't be buying stuff elsewhere, but if they have what I need which they typically do they get my business; I have recommended them to anyone asking me about Saigas they're #1 for Saiga supplies followed by M.A.A.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought my IZ109 and all conversion parts from CSS. All arrived very quickly and without problems. CSS has been very quick and knowledgeable in responding to all my questions. You can feel very safe when dealing with CSS.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom was asking me what I wanted for Christmas, and since i have a 545 saiga pending conversion i asked for a CSS gift card. My mom ordered a gift cert, and Gwen promptly called her @ 9am PST to confirm whether the gift card would say from her, and if they wanted it to be sent directly to me. Just wanted to say that both of us were extremely satisfied with the service! It was also nice that they were cognizant of the time differences since I'm on the west coast. You guys will always have my return service, and a lot of other companies should take you guys as an example of how to run a good business! Merry Christmas to all the fine folk at CSS!

• 4 weeks later...

You guys are the best!!! I bought some parts from CSS and when I went to install a new FCG set in a Saiga I found that the disconnector was not drilled for the spring. Anyway... it was Sunday morning and I took a picture of the disconnector and emailed the issue to CSS. Went outside to feed animals and when I came back in here is the answer I had already received back from Gregg at CSS:

Looks like they did forget to drill it. I will send you another.

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Queen

Carolina Shooters Supply Inc.

P.O.Box 1284

Murrells Inlet SC 29576

Office(843)267-9084

www.CarolinaShootersSupply.com

I have placed many orders with them over the past few years and it has always been the same top quality serivce. Thank you for doing a great job. You guys have also answered a lot of questions for me and given me your honest opinion on the products that you sell. You did not try to sell me on a product, you explain your point of veiw like you had nothing to gain or lose. That type of honesty is very hard to find in any type of buisness. Thank you very much!

• 1 month later...

I know this is repetitious, and nothing I'm writing is new,but I also feel excellent service should be recognized.

I ordered an assortment of small bits from CSS's easy to navigate website. In the wee hours I realized I needed a couple more bits. CSS was able to combine my 2 orders and save shipping. After those orders shipped I craved more parts and so I of course ordered them from CSS.

Several specific things stood out about CSS.

• Lightning fast shipping
  • Great package tracking
  • Rapid response to email
  • Every part perfect, no mix ups
  • Comprehensive selection
  • Low prices

For me CSS is the go-to-place for Saiga parts.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Several specific things stood out about CSS.

• Lightning fast shipping
  • Great package tracking
  • Rapid response to email
  • Every part perfect, no mix ups
  • Comprehensive selection
  • Low prices

For me CSS is the go-to-place for Saiga parts.

Same for me. It was easy and pleasure to do business with CSS, and the Promo Code makes the wife happy. After every purchase I remind her that I just saved her a few bucks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I use CSS for 99% of the parts I buy. CSS is SUPER fast with shipments and getting back to you with answers. I had one defective part out of my orders and he was extremely quick with a replacement. This is a top notch seller and deserves this community's business.