• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional

"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."

General George S. Patton had some great ones...   No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.   Nobody ever defended an

Posted Images

The sovereignty of a nation, always of right, resides in the bodies of the people... and an enlightened, free, and virtuous people, can as a body be the keepers of their own liberties and the guardians of their own rights.

-Samuel Adams

Damn this is good beer.

-also Samuel Adams

• Like 1

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.

- Mark Twain

Amen Brother. Most Politicians and Business Executives do not understand this and unfortunately a great percentage of the population doesn't either.

:cryss:

From a line class instructor I once had, and something I use today when guys in the shop whine like little girls about the job at hand -"Aint no hill for a climber". Sometimes folks just need to be reminded how good they really are to push through problems.

"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are the constitutional rights secure."

9810.jpg

— Albert Einstein

You can't argue with Einstein.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 4

General George S. Patton had some great ones...

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Nobody ever defended anything successfully, there is only attack and attack and attack some more.

Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.

A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.

• Like 2

"Boy, you MUST be blind in one eye and deaf in the other...'cause you don't see a single thing I'm telling you".

" Be a cat...he sits and watches. The cat gets everything".

"You have to watch your kids every minute...cause they do the STUPIDEST things".

" Son, you have a son now, and that's a LOT of responsibility. Hug him when he's good. Spank him when he's

bad. If you forget to do either one... you'll raise a damned fool".

Wisdom from my Father. I miss that man every day.I remember him throwing down the tools and saying "AAAWWW GOD DAMN IT! When your working too hard your doin' SOMETHING WRONG... lets go get a cup of coffee and figger this out!"

Edited by G O B
  • Like 2

Wisdom from my Father. I miss that man every day.I remember him throwing down the tools and saying "AAAWWW GOD DAMN IT! When your working too hard your doin' SOMETHING WRONG... lets go get a cup of coffee and figger this out!"

Now that is a wise man.:smoke:

One of my favorites... ( I like to think I came up with it... ) is a rendition of one you have heard before... but to the next level... I use it when shit goes wrong and people start complaining that it wasnt their fault, when they originally had nothing to do with it...

"If the shoe doesnt fit... dont TRY to jam your foot INTO IT!!!"

Theres another one or two too... but I cant recall 'em just now... :unsure:

:smoke: