A couple thoughts sprung immediately to mind.

ateamh.jpg

This guy is a few gold chains from being the Libyan version of B.A. Barackus from The A-Team.

fireball.jpg

You think your 16" .308 spits fire?

ammos.jpg

I know the big money is in the oil fields, but if those rebels wanted to make some extra cash...

• Like 1

I think it was a huge mistake intervening into that conflict... Not only did NATO support a straight up islamic extremist group, now we have to worry about all those Al-Qaida "freedom fighters" shooting all those fucking MANPADS laying around at any plane they wish, anywhere they wish.

As a former ordnanceman for the U.S. Navy some of those pictures are down right scary!!! Wow! I'm surprised half of that shit doesn't blow up in there faces...but then again it might, lol.

That was my initial thoughts as well. The Russian aircraft rocket pods in the Toyota trucks look pretty damn crazy!

Taped together mags ftw! :lolol:

I ain't laughing, those boys have been fighting and know what works and what doesn't.

Give'im a real mag coupler and he'll use it.

I wasnt dogging him for it, I was giving him props. Looks like he would have no problem flipping out that underfolder.

As a former ordnanceman for the U.S. Navy some of those pictures are down right scary!!! Wow! I'm surprised half of that shit doesn't blow up in there faces...but then again it might, lol.

That was my initial thoughts as well. The Russian aircraft rocket pods in the Toyota trucks look pretty damn crazy!

Yeah I know from working out our own 5" and 2.75" rockets that they are pretty easy to set off "accidently" with some stray RF energy or the wrong voltage applied at the wrong time...that is how the fire happened on the USS Forrestal. I could see some rebel standing by the thing talking on his cell phone or radio and ....BOOM, no more Toyota lol.

Yeah I know from working out our own 5" and 2.75" rockets that they are pretty easy to set off "accidently" with some stray RF energy or the wrong voltage applied at the wrong time...that is how the fire happened on the USS Forrestal. I could see some rebel standing by the thing talking on his cell phone or radio and ....BOOM, no more Toyota lol.

....one can only hope! :super:

I witnessed 2.75 FFARs accidentaly fire from a parked Apache in Iraq. Freaky shit!

Yeah they have a habit of going off by themselves sometimes....that is why I was ALWAYS uncomfortable around rockets, didn't like building them, didn't like loading them and sure as hell did not like to do stray voltage checks prior to launching the jet. Freaky stuff on the Apache...hope it was facing a safe direction lol.