Got this email today. I've seen these before. I always wonder if this is real, worthwhile, trick question, spyware, virus, trojan, or whatever, but I vote anyway.

Read and then vote for this. It is simple YES or NO or Undecided.

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

The Question is:

"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!

USATODAY.com - Quick Question

READ THIS AND VOTE!!!!! THEN SEND TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!!!

Please keep this moving

What I love about that poll is that it is from November 2007. If you look at the address bar you can see that. I've probably voted on this poll a bunch of times already because it makes its way around forums every few months.

And Sly is right, it is a trick question because it does not grant a right it is only an expression that the natural right exists.