My prediction for the future of the bumpfire stock...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#3 Bill Akins sues Slide Fire for patent infringment.   Tony

if you knew shit you would know that getting an SOT is as easy as putting a check in the mail...getting the FFL 07 first was the hard part....hey smart guy the NFA 34 is what started the whole thing r

OMG!...ive been slammed with negative reputation votes....

I already own one, so they can ban the manufacture of whatever they want. It would be illegal to ban something already made, as that

would be an ex post facto law which violates the Constitution.

Of course, we violate the Constitution anyway, so who knows.

You would think so but the unconstitutionality of anything has never stopped the government in the past. With the Akins stock they said they could keep the stock just not with the spring. So in essence they did ban something after the fact and then go around collecting springs.

I hope it never comes to pass but most people working for the DC bureaucracy don't give a $#!^ about their pledge to the constitution.

I want you to predict what the hell is for lunch today. Im hungry and i cant think of what to eat!

Lunch was a cheeseburger with smoked bacon and hot pepper cheddar, and seasoned fies.

No, I didn't save you any! :angel:

I want you to predict what the hell is for lunch today. Im hungry and i cant think of what to eat!

Lunch was a cheeseburger with smoked bacon and hot pepper cheddar, and seasoned fies.

No, I didn't save you any! :angel:

Holy shit thats wierd.....My lunch was a cheese burger with bacon, jalapenos and BBQ sauce.....with season fried. :eek:

• Like 1

I predict that every major military in the world will see that the slide fire is superior in every way to an auto sear FCG, and that the make of the slide fire will make enugh money to buy the next american president, instead of the bankers buying them as usual.

• Like 1

I don't have a bunch of transferables, but nice try anyway.

Tony

ok then a bunch of pre-86 DS's....;)

Tony can, and does, manufacture whatever strikes his fancy... He has a the appropriate FFL/SOT, and more importantly the knowledge, money and facilities.
  • Like 1

Tony

Tony can, and does, manufacture whatever strikes his fancy... He has a the appropriate FFL/SOT, and more importantly the knowledge, money and facilities.

I never met an FFL 07/SOT that did not own his fair share of transferables and pre-86 DS's, including myself....just because someone can make whatever they want does not mean they mind seeing their $20,000 pre-86 DS MG-42 drop in value because demand for NFA items has decreased....I wish to see the NFA 34 repealed one day... owning $50,000 in transferables and pre-86 DS's that would become worth 1/10th of that over night if repealed seemed like a conflict of interests so I sold all mine over 10 years ago...some people who pay top dollar for NFA fun toys see it as an investment :wacko: and DO NOT want anything to upset their ever increasing value....that includes the repeal of NFA 34 or ideas like the bumpfire stock...

Here is my worthless opinion...The way I understand it a patent covers a specific design not a concept. Some believe that no one but MD could build a DS mag because he has a certain design patented, I disagree. There are way too many examples to list. JM2C

Tony

I never met an FFL 07/SOT that did not own his fair share of transferables and pre-86 DS's, including myself....just because someone can make whatever they want does not mean they mind seeing their $20,000 pre-86 DS MG-42 drop in value because demand for NFA items has decreased....I wish to see the NFA 34 repealed one day... owning $50,000 in transferables and pre-86 DS's that would become worth 1/10th of that over night if repealed seemed like a conflict of interests so I sold all mine over 10 years ago...some people who pay top dollar for NFA fun toys see it as an investment :wacko: and DO NOT want anything to upset their ever increasing value....that includes the repeal of NFA 34 or ideas like the bumpfire stock...

if you really had an sot, you'd probably know that NFA 34 is not why you can't own new machineguns

• Like 1

Tony

if you really had an sot, you'd probably know that NFA 34 is not why you can't own new machineguns

if you knew shit you would know that getting an SOT is as easy as putting a check in the mail...getting the FFL 07 first was the hard part....hey smart guy the NFA 34 is what started the whole thing rolling before that you could walk into any hardware store and order a fukn thompson...i want to see the whole thing gone not just the 86 machine gun freeze...got anymore stupid comments?....

So what other wise words of wisdom do you have for us? Mr. Ive been a member since 2010 and just now decided to post about some random shit that does not have a thing to do with Saigas.

obvious_troll5r0.jpg

Since at some point the image will disappear, noted for posterity that it was an "obvious troll is obvious" captioned image.

Your trolling exploits are clear, ck. Relax. If you think someone's being an ass, instead of trying to be a bigger ass, you might consider a cogent, intelligent response next time.

• Like 3

Tony

if you knew shit you would know that getting an SOT is as easy as putting a check in the mail...getting the FFL 07 first was the hard part....hey smart guy the NFA 34 is what started the whole thing rolling before that you could walk into any hardware store and order a fukn thompson...i want to see the whole thing gone not just the 86 machine gun freeze...got anymore stupid comments?....

Better yet instead of being an ass try acting like an adult and prove your point with logic instead of insults if you can't do that don't post on a place where you will be attacked for what you may say

• Like 2

anyway though, the idea of putting a bumpfire stock on a 22 is incredibly appealing. i sincerely hope these types of stocks do not get banned, cause i would love to rain down 22 lr rounds with my m&p 15-22

it would also be alot of fun do get a 9mm upper for my other AR and put the bumpfire stock on it. 9mm and 22 are cheap enough that i could afford to feed a rifle with that kind of appetite. doing it with .223 rounds could get to be very expensive though.

• Like 1

anyway though, the idea of putting a bumpfire stock on a 22 is incredibly appealing. i sincerely hope these types of stocks do not get banned, cause i would love to rain down 22 lr rounds with my m&p 15-22

it would also be alot of fun do get a 9mm upper for my other AR and put the bumpfire stock on it. 9mm and 22 are cheap enough that i could afford to feed a rifle with that kind of appetite. doing it with .223 rounds could get to be very expensive though.

I've got to agree with that one, but the cost of the bumpyboomer makes me think twice about getting one. Those that want them, already have them now (or they're saving their pennies in anticipation). A manufacturer like S&W is not going to make them standard on any of their weapons due to liability issues. The current price gaurantees that users are going to be proficient (unless you do a YouTube outdoor show), and motivated to make it work right. As long as the market niche is fairly small, and there are no big blow up accidents, then I think the Bureau of Compliance will let it ride. If the market grows substantially then it will attract their short attention spans again.

The problem with .22LR and the bump fire stock system is not enough recoil....there's some guys that got the m&p 15-22 to run on youtube but they had to do some modifications and use a lubricant on the sliding mechanism...there is also some guys on youtube with the same gun who could not get it to work...the key is getting that weight down on the overall rifle for .22LR to work...that's why I suggest a turn key 10/22 bumpfire rifle that way they can lighten the rifle enough to increase the recoil impulse...thanks for contributing positively :), unlike these others that shit on this thread from the beginning...

Edited by ckrockets

I've got to agree with that one, but the cost of the bumpyboomer makes me think twice about getting one. Those that want them, already have them now (or they're saving their pennies in anticipation). A manufacturer like S&W is not going to make them standard on any of their weapons due to liability issues. The current price gaurantees that users are going to be proficient (unless you do a YouTube outdoor show), and motivated to make it work right. As long as the market niche is fairly small, and there are no big blow up accidents, then I think the Bureau of Compliance will let it ride. If the market grows substantially then it will attract their short attention spans again.

i agree man, they are more expensive than id like. it is a tempting idea though. that video of the m&p spitting out rounds makes me want a bumpfire stock more than words could explain. lol

• Like 1

The problem with .22LR and the bump fire stock system is not enough recoil....there's some guys that got the m&p 15-22 to run on youtube but they had to do some modifications and use a lubricant on the sliding mechanism...there is also some guys on youtube with the same gun who could not get it to work...the key is getting that weight down on the overall rifle for .22LR to work...that's why I suggest a turn key 10/22 bumpfire rifle that way they can lighten the rifle enough to increase the recoil impulse...thanks for contributing positively :), unlike these others that shit on this thread from the beginning...

yea, the weight to recoil issue is something that made me previously think that it wouldnt even be possible to get a bumpfire stock to work with such a small round. i mean, the m&p 15-22 is a very light rifle, but were dealing with such minuscule recoil from a 22 round. you know, it would be nice if 22 hornet rounds were as readily available and as affordable as 22 lr.

• Like 1

yea, the weight to recoil issue is something that made me previously think that it wouldnt even be possible to get a bumpfire stock to work with such a small round. i mean, the m&p 15-22 is a very light rifle, but were dealing with such minuscule recoil from a 22 round. you know, it would be nice if 22 hornet rounds were as readily available and as affordable as 22 lr.

as far as the recoil impulse from a .22LR is concerned i got one word for you a "swaging barrel".....if anyone here even knows what i am talking about i will be highly impressed....doing a google search will most likely not yield any material on this subject as it is a little known process....but in a nut shell it will increase the velocity and the recoil of a standard .22LR...i am up to my eyeballs in something til May of this year, if no one has run with the idea of producing a turn key bumpfire 10/22 rifle i may run with it...and a swaging barrel will be part of the design....;)

Edited by ckrockets

as far as the recoil impulse from a .22LR is concerned i got one word for you a "swaging barrel".....if anyone here even knows what i am talking about i will be highly impressed....doing a google search will most likely not yield any material on this subject as it is a little known process....but in a nut shell it will increase the velocity and the recoil of a standard .22LR...i am up to my eyeballs in something til May of this year, if no one has run with the idea of producing a turn key bumpfire 10/22 rifle i may run with it...and a swaging barrel will be part of the design....;)

Man, you really are a pompous asshole.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1