Here is a 922 question for your consideration

According to the top sticky, I am currently compliant, http://thegunwiki.com/Gunwiki/BuildAkVerifyCompliance ,

I have 5.45 Saiga, I have added US made; trigger, hammer, disco, stock, and pistol grip.

I beleive I am compliant because there is no muzzle attachment/threaded barrel.

With these parameters, according to the checklist, I am compliant.

Question is: If I add a Bulgy threaded front sight block, does this take me out of compliance because I would have a "foreign threaded barrel" ? Or is this a non issue since the barrel is not threaded, but the threads are on the front sight block?

Thanks, and I hope this qualifies as a legit 922 question :ph34r: Don't want to be the guy to :deadhorse:

My paln is to add the Bulgy threaded sight block and a russian 74 brake, please take this into consideration. I know this could be easily solved, but I think it is an interesting angle that I have not seen discussed and I am on a budget.

Adding the Bulgy FSB wouldn't be adding a Foreign Made 922r part, adding the 74 Brake would be, as it is the listed part, muzzle attachment.

Bringing the count from 14 to 15 parts, rendering you non-compliant by one part.

Easy to change out the Gas Piston or Forearm.

Adding the Bulgy FSB wouldn't be adding a Foreign Made 922r part, adding the 74 Brake would be, as it is the listed part, muzzle attachment.

Bringing the count from 14 to 15 parts, rendering you non-compliant by one part.

Easy to change out the Gas Piston or Forearm.

This is what I thought, CPA here, and unless you work for Enron/Madoff/Governement conservative is the key. Assume the governement is like the soup nazi

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

At least suppressors are now legal in Michigan!:ph34r: