Obama's job bil: it slices, it dices, but wait!

I have an idea to create jobs! Stop American companies from sending jobs over seas! Get rid of the illegals that take jobs from Americans. There are are factories around here where they have no openings for the tax payer because the positions are filled by illegals.

If an american company sends their jobs oversees to a 3rd world country to save money they should have to pay an insanely high tax for every item they manufacture out of country and then import it back to us.

If they threaten to leave the country and actually do it??? let them go.

It makes me sick on a daily basis to look at any given product and see made in china. Then to go home that same night and watch the news and see unemployment at an all time high.

Remember, it isn't about jobs it is about getting reelected. The unions are licking their chops on this one.

Yakdung

Not all. I just got home from my monthly Union meeting, and Executive Board meeting of which I am a member.

Not much good to say about the Obamanation. His name seems to hold as much HOPE as Madoff.

Just remember, the middle class is a no man's land. Washington only looks out for the rich.

You know how I define the economic and social classes in this country? The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes. The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work. The poor are there... just to scare the shit out of the middle class. Keep 'em showing up at those jobs. - George Carlin

• Like 1

Stop American companies from sending jobs over seas!

What do you mean by stop.

Maybe give them encintive to stay is what you mean.

Much better way of putting it. Fortunately I work for a company that, even though they use outsourcing, puts their American workers above the Malaysian and others. And we don't hire illegals.

If an american company sends their jobs oversees to a 3rd world country to save money they should have to pay an insanely high tax for every item they manufacture out of country and then import it back to us.

If they threaten to leave the country and actually do it??? let them go.

It makes me sick on a daily basis to look at any given product and see made in china. Then to go home that same night and watch the news and see unemployment at an all time high.

+1

i couldnt agree more. this country isnt and hasnt been self reliant for some time now. and its only gunna get worse.

Obama's job bil: it slices, it dices, but wait! There's more

If you vote for him again We will give you another 4 years of a Bad Economy, Ra Ra speaches that mean nothing and a debt so big we need two days to write the number down ALL at no additional Charge

Edited by pony_express1973