Beggars  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you give?

if its a homeless guy thats sitting at the corner, just hanging out. ill usually drop him some change. if its the bitch in her 2012 chevy silverado in the parking lot at the grocery store. hell no! that lazy bitch wont even get out of her truck. rides with her daughter person to person around the lot asking for money.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I vote yes. I willingly give them all one way rides to our county hotel. The vast majority of the ones that I make contact with are not homeless and travel in big groups that drop each other off at va

I don't give handouts. I give opportunities. If someone wants money, and I can get them work, I will.   TANSTAAFL    

We all give to beggars. It's called taxes.

Posted Images

I voted no, but only because there was not an option for sometimes! As far as street bums with signs, hell no, those assssholessss make more money than I do, and don't pay taxes on top of that. Bumming in the street should be outlawed, or they should pass a law allowing paint-ballers to shoot only those people. :haha: But if I see a person or an entire family in need and I can help, even in a small way I will, I grew up very poor so I know what to look for, many people don't and just hand out their hard earned dollars for some bum to get their drunk on!

• Like 2