Another Russian PSOP scope for my AKs

Nice scope......How is this company to deal with? I think I might add this to my Christmas wish list....

I have bought a PSOP-4-24 from them before with no problems, yesterday I ordered the PSOP-6-42 at 10am and I got e-mail showing it was mailed via USPS at 7pm. They keep many items in stock in Florida so they are quick in shipping.

I also had sent them a e-mail with questions before I ordered and they quickly replied.

Many others have bought from Kalanka with no problems, so I trust them.

Edited by rifleshooter474

Let us know how you like it! I too have the POSP 4x and really enjoy it. My favorite part about the POSP is the ability to use the irons while the scope is installed. And I do.

I had a small typo in calling it a PSOP-4-24 it's a POSP-6-42 but I am sure when you looked at the link you knew what it really was.

Edited by rifleshooter474

Kalinka Optics is a great company. When I called about a BP-02 low mount, my biggest question was could you use the irons with the scope removed and the mount still on the gun. The lady on the other end of the line wasn't 100% sure, so she asked someone else. They emailed me a picture of the mount on an AK looking down the sights(which stupid me deleted) the same day.

If you are looking for original milspec AK equipment, Kalinka takes the prize. Yes, they may be a little more expensive than others, but it's worth it. :super:

I ordered the new PSOP 6-42 on Friday and today Monday the mailman handed it to me. That was super fast service.

Put the scope on my Arsnel SGL-31s Russian optic rail, used my laser bbl. sighting tool to get it ball parked in and now sometime this week it's off to the range to see how it works.

Since I already have used the PSOP 4-24 and it's a super good scope, I don't expect any problems.

Some have problems getting used to how the rail locking device works, but it's just takes getting used to working with it. It's really a no brainer ;-)