WTS Slide Fire Stock - Like New - RH Model

*SOLD*

ETA: Price drop - Now asking for $280 shipped.

I'm selling this Slide Fire stock. It is the Right Handed model. I bought it for a .22lr project but the project hasn't taken flight. This stock is new apart from being out of the box - never been installed on a lower.

oWZL9.jpg

I bought this stock from MIlitarygunsupply for $349.99 new, not including the sling attachment nor shipping.

It comes with everything in the picture: the stock, pistol grip adapter, right-hand SPADE attachment and instruction manual/letter from the ATF.

I am asking for $300 shipped. I accept checks and money orders. If paid for by check, I will wait 'til the check clears before shipping :).

The LOP on this stock is 13" and will fit both commercial and mil-spec tubes.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by Bullensmash

Is there enough recoil in a .22 for the slidefire to work?? I have an Ar that also has the .22 bolt conversion...

There's been a lot of discussion on this. I think the answer is, "if it's light enough". If you use fairly hot ammo (I think Remington golden bullet is some of the fastest cheap bulk pack) to maximize your recoil impulse, and/or have a lightweight gun, sure. The only one I've seen a video of, working, was a polymer-framed rifle.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.