Used 308 and NIB AK, what is a fair price, SERIOUS

used saiga 308 16" and NIB 20" AK saiga both synthetic  

15 members have voted

1. 1. used saiga 308 16" and NIB 20" AK saiga both synthetic

• used 308
    • NIB ak

and of course, the most popular answeres, means someone will buy it for that price right :) both guns will come with ammo, 308 is about 300 or so, and aAK has under 100

take that into factor

i am selling these for a lovely AR15, so please let me know if you are interested

Who makes the AK.

Country of Origin? US Parts included in sale? Please let me know as I would be interested for the right price!!!

BTW: If you need a reference, please check out my username on GunsNet.net (user name is: sniper_n_training

The account was closed due to me and a forum mod getting into a lengthy argument.

well going with the collected data, the mean is roughly 340 to make it simple. This price does not include the FLL and shipping fee. I would like to make a little bit off of this, somewhere around that price is acceptable though.

email me at smith329@Purdue.edu someone with a us.miltary email address emailed me today, not sure if he/she was from this forum, but i replied to that email

i leave in 8 days and need to sell, please make offer

thanks

PM Sent...

well going with the collected data, the mean is roughly 340 to make it simple.  This price does not include the FLL and shipping fee.  I would like to make a little bit off of this, somewhere around that price is acceptable though. 

email me at smith329@Purdue.edu someone with a us.miltary email address emailed me today, not sure if he/she was from this forum, but i replied to that email

i leave in 8 days and need to sell, please make offer

thanks

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.