What iron sights are you using?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought a kreb's custom set early on and fell in live with the peep sight. I really missed it when I upgraded to the Dinzag rear sight block with an AK sight leaf. I recently installed the kreb's c

Defcon, I think you need another forward grip. 3 just isn't enough.

this is by far the best IMO design, and is my plans for the future...   pretty fucking dead on at 100 yards.

Posted Images

--nevermind, misread your post--

Would be too short I think. Best net would be a replacement post for their fsb. It accepts ar sight posts.

Who makes that? I know Kreb's produced some for the rifles in limited runs.

Edited by 20nickels

^ actually i didnt have any instructions on how to install the MBUS. i bought these used so its my first time installing them.

so how do i fix this? ill look it up on google images.

i need 3 grips for the massive recoil

haha.gif

Remove them and re-install with the part that flips up to the rear. Done....

This cracked me up. Reminds me of the time I saw a guy at the range with bipod installed backwards.

This cracked me up. Reminds me of the time I saw a guy at the range with bipod installed backwards.

Gotta call BS to this. What's right for you isn't necessarily correct for everybody else. I actually prefer the bi-pod mounted "backwards" on my AR, having tried it both ways.

--nevermind, misread your post--

Would be too short I think. Best net would be a replacement post for their fsb. It accepts ar sight posts.

Who makes that? I know Kreb's produced some for the rifles in limited runs.

Krebs makes them for the s12. Check out carolina shooters supply. Greg has them for sale. Just got mine installed last weekend. There are pics of them installed in this thread. As far as the replacement posts I would check brownells.

Gotta call BS to this. What's right for you isn't necessarily correct for everybody else. I actually prefer the bi-pod mounted "backwards" on my AR, having tried it both ways.

Why BS? What if you have a piece of mud on the MBUS? When you deploy the sight you risk flinging mud into your eyes. Magpul even has instructions on how to install:

http://store.magpul....0514_Update.pdf

I didn't think bipod leg direction made a difference till i joined Snipershide and really learned how to shoot behind one. With a backwards mounted bipod how do you properly load the bipod for accuracy? How do you grip the handguard without the bipod legs deployed?

lol its an honest mistake. i really had no clue that i installed it the right way

Just messing with you man! BTW, why did you decide to go with MBUS over the H&K style sights? Just curious since you already have the Chaos rail. Either way, your Saiga is basically what I wish mine looked like smile.png

Edited by jeeperbryan

I didn't think bipod leg direction made a difference till i joined Snipershide and really learned how to shoot behind one. With a backwards mounted bipod how do you properly load the bipod for accuracy? How do you grip the handguard without the bipod legs deployed?

I guess I didn't realize there was on-line training to such a degree, but then again, I really don't care about that. "properly load the bipod for accuracy?" Man, most people don't even know that the grip on a long gun is to pull it rearward into your shoulder, but if you want to push your shoulder forward into a bi-pod I won't stop you.