two tone mini

• 3 months later...

I didn't do the chrome. It came that way from Classic Arms.

Had been debating a regular Draco for awhile and when the Mini's came out that was it...I had to have one. Vendors were out of stock everywhere and the few on GB were way over priced. When the hard chrome mini appeared on the Classic website I showed it to the wife, had some dialogue with King of the Hill about the chrome, and went for it. The serial number on the pistol is a low 500 (which I think is cool).

Used a new FFL for this pistol and when I went to pick it up all he could say was "why?". This was the same guy that told me Saigas were just parted together throw away rifles good for only a couple hundred rounds. I just bit my tongue and told him I did my homework and thanks for the input.

The hard chrome is more of a satin matte like my stainless pistols (not shiny bumpers) and clean up is super easy. I really dig the finish and look. It isn't for everyone, but I bought it for us not others. Need to figure a good way to secure it in the Challenger as a vehicle pistol.

RTdraco.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing an AR with the Magpul sling attachment I finally got it right on my mini. Third different way and by far the best. Doesn't get in the way of my hand now.

If it wasn't 25 to 50+ mph winds right now I would take it out and run it instead of taking pics.

MP1.jpg

MP2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...