Did Tromix sell me a flame thrower or a 12 guage?

The Short Reset Trigger is our number 1 selling option on our shotguns. I highly recommend it to anyone buying a Tromix Saiga.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

My father in law has his gun headed out to you later this year for an S17 build and that is the first thing I told him that MUST be done.There hasn't been a single person that I have let either shoot or dry fire that gun that wasn't blown away by how good the trigger is.It says a lot when guys that are use to $300 AR triggers were seriously impressed by the SRT.

Is there a reason that your front sight in post #5 is on correctly but in all the other pics it is on backwards???

No reason.It is just on backwards. :lolol:

I dont use a front post.I just line up the two circles and shoot.To clean the gas system on that gun the rail,muzzle brake and front site post have to come off just to get the gas plug out.

Damn that is a lot of work just to clean out the gas system. I thought that the rail looked a little long for a 8" gun so I dug out my Kross tromix 8"rail and see yours was a little longer. I wish I could say I have a gun for my rail but the last 2 times tony opened up the list once my computer took a shit and last time i got forced on a double and when I got home it was already full so one day I will get on there. I do have to say those aresome great pic you have of your gun.:super: