Oaths & Ethics, A Survey That May Surprise You

The report was dated March of 2000. I have to believe that the events of the last decade have rendered the results of the report irrelevent. While some of the extrapolations might be applicable today, a new survey on the subject matter is called for. I believe the answers from law enforcement might be very different.

The report was dated March of 2000. I have to believe that the events of the last decade have rendered the results of the report irrelevent. While some of the extrapolations might be applicable today, a new survey on the subject matter is called for. I believe the answers from law enforcement might be very different.

I believe, if anything, things have gotten worse. I'll use the events following Katrina as one example. One thing is for sure, the perception that things have deteriorated is very real.

Things have gotten MUCH worse in the last decade.

I peruse this site daily, http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

I'm sick & tired of hearing that it is just a few bad apples spoiling the bushel... The bushel IS spoiled.

It is entire departments/cities that are doing the general citizenry very wrong.

It is the 'Us vs Them' mentality that they perpetuate and live by.

It is the Thin Blue Line that no protects the public interests, but their own interest, right & wrong.

I'm extremely jaded, and I come from a family that has been and still is Military & Law Enforcement.

My Father, RIP, was oft disgusted too during his retirement years, even if he did still enjoy many perks, e.g. he'd either never be ticketed or have it fixed after the fact.

To me that shit is just normal, a perk, but serious wrong doing, i.e. serious misdemeanor or felony? He'd haul another deputy in in a heartbeat.

Things have gotten MUCH worse in the last decade.

I peruse this site daily, http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

I'm sick & tired of hearing that it is just a few bad apples spoiling the bushel... The bushel IS spoiled.

It is entire departments/cities that are doing the general citizenry very wrong.

It is the 'Us vs Them' mentality that they perpetuate and live by.

It is the Thin Blue Line that no protects the public interests, but their own interest, right & wrong.

I'm extremely jaded, and I come from a family that has been and still is Military & Law Enforcement.

My Father, RIP, was oft disgusted too during his retirement years, even if he did still enjoy many perks, e.g. he'd either never be ticketed or have it