anyone else see this video???

"This is the same guy who open carried one of his ak47's in the middle of his town. He seems to enjoy the attention. Obviously a screw loose with this one."

Forget the cops, my wife would kick my ass if I showed up at her work with my AK.

On a side point, how quick would the cops show up if he had a full beard and dressed like an Afgan?

This is the same guy who open carried one of his ak47's in the middle of his town. He seems to enjoy the attention. Obviously a screw loose with this one.

And this DUMB ASS wonder's why his CHL was denied !!!!!! Making stupid video's like this stupid idiot ( mrak47ASSter ) doesn't prove a dam thing !!!!! DUMB ASS'S like this are what makes the higher up want to make harder laws each year for use normal gun owner's !!!!!! There's always someone ruining it for others and this guy is a PRIME EXAMPLE !!!!!

Edited by THE AK DUDE
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"My grips melted (and I'm gonna go the extra mile and take his word for it because frankly all I can see are a few small bubbles) because I don't understand the difference in system capabilities of an AK-variant rifle and one that is rpk-based. Therefore arsenal/ walker English, kvar and nutnfancy are in cahoots and I'm the target of a multi-million dollar company's plot to sell inferior products."

Find another snowcone to piss in. You're annoying.

• Like 2

what is bad are the people that are saying. i was thinking about getting an arsenal until i saw this. I guess they are worried they might have to bump fire a million zombies down, so that handguard just wont do. hahaha. dumbasses

• Like 4

what is bad are the people that are saying. i was thinking about getting an arsenal until i saw this. I guess they are worried they might have to bump fire a million zombies down, so that handguard just wont do. hahaha. dumbasses

+1 to the Sheeple!

• Like 1