Still cancer free. How are Cobra and Saiga-teen doing?

I am getting close to the two-year point and I'm still cancer free. The doc says that I have a 95% chance of staying clean now.

Glad to hear you're still doing well brother.

Your challenge to try to start a business & grow it in a thread quite some time ago where we disagreed on unions, coupled with Max's motivation to get my business license & Dave M. making the lower part of my logo without me even thinking of asking when I mentioned I was contemplating accepting your challenge back then is what motivated me to branch Pauly's Steelin' Custom Fabrication into the S-12 market from the 4x4 body armor which was really more of a side thing..

People posting things on the net is often arbitrary, but you have a solid grasp on the human thinking process & how one unconsciously limits themselves. I said some time ago that you would be very effective as a motivational speaker.

It's rare, but some times, the right words can ring true to the right person & start, or advance something great.

Many are talented & can do beautiful or amazing works, however they're restrained from achieving, or even pursuing their full potential by a block in their own mind.

A true leader, when speaking from the heart can maximize other's potential. You have that uncommon talent, & I don't think it's even from trying. You simply convey your reality. I say "your reality" because people's self imposed realities differ greatly.

An individual, can do great things. However, one who can naturally inspire others through conveyances of simple yet overlooked truths is capable of effecting monumentous accomplishments.

I bet it's strange to contemplate that something you typed to convey a point in a political debate on some random web forum could lead to changes in people's lives across the country.

It would be fascinating to know how much of that happens.

Thanks for the inspiration brother & God bless. :up:

Glad to hear T.J.'s doing good too! :super:

• Like 3

That's so damn awesome to hear that Bounce! And Juggs thanks for the ST update as well. Thanks for givin the survivin dude a good job 2!

Well according to the guy who shoves that 2 foot long fiber optic camera up my nose every 4 months now....(now after 2 yrs it's been extended from every 2 months to every 4...) and the regular blood work and x rays.... I'M still CLEAN!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Being alive is cool! Those fucking IDIOTS that can't appreciate that fact, and spend all their time fucking with people just for fun.... because they really have ZERO idea what life is really like, or how bad things really can get when you wake up every single day and think about how you might be dead soon...... yeah..... and I ain't talkin 'bout how anyone can be a stupid ass and step out in front of a train or fall ill from some random poisoning shit.... I'm talking about living every day of your fucking life worrying about how the next visit to the doc, you might hear the same horrible news you did two years ago! And the most fucked up part about it is, at least in my case.... he said if it does come back, and ususally it comes back in the same general area.... the body can't take the kind of radioactive and chemical bombardment that I barely survived last time, through God's will and my own stubborn ass will to live. So next time, apparently that's all she wrote.

Yep... don't sweat the small stuff bitches!

• Like 9

Thanks to all that replied. That's great about ST and Cobra. Fuck yeah!

Pauly, congrats on stepping out. Comfort zones are EVIL. They're ACHIEVEMENT KILLERS. However, stepping out of them is scary as hell. You think that little voice in the back of your head that warns you about shit is keeping you safe, but it's not. Its warnings are vastly over rated and I learned to call it "STINKIN' THINKIN'."

It took me a while to realize that the concept of failure is really no big deal and get comfortable with it. I fail all the time, but I also succeed all the time. I fail my way to success.

About being a motivational speaker.... I've actually done some of that. The largest group I ever spoke to was about 250 at an investors' seminar in Las Vegas back in 2002 or so. I've spoken to probably 1000 people one-on-one and I can tell you for sure that I SUCK AT MOTIVATING PEOPLE.

I can't get through peoples' negativity and fear. Those two things form an impenetrable barrier to peoples' futures and I absolutely cannot break through it. Most people are quite comfortable whining and bitching, but they're totally UNcomfortable doing smart shit that could put them in a much more favorable position.

Another thing that kills peoples' success is their tendency to cling to a bunch of ideas that clearly DO NOT WORK. Their ideas (ideas of basic limitation are what I'm primarily talking about here) are false, they're bullshit, and they prove themselves to NO WORK, but people will clutch on to them with a fucking death grip. Learning to STOP listening to the stinkin' thinkin', realize that just about everything I used to think about money WAS WRONG and then getting comfortable stepping OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE were the most difficult parts of breaking free of a "job."

I wrote a book for my kids explaining all the shit I learned because "knowledge" is the only thing that cannot be taken from them and "knowledge" is much more powerful and important than money.

• Like 1

That's so damn awesome to hear that Bounce! And Juggs thanks for the ST update as well. Thanks for givin the survivin dude a good job 2!

Well according to the guy who shoves that 2 foot long fiber optic camera up my nose every 4 months now....(now after 2 yrs it's been extended from every 2 months to every 4...) and the regular blood work and x rays.... I'M still CLEAN!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Being alive is cool! Those fucking IDIOTS that can't appreciate that fact, and spend all their time fucking with people just for fun.... because they really have ZERO idea what life is really like, or how bad things really can get when you wake up every single day and think about how you might be dead soon...... yeah..... and I ain't talkin 'bout how anyone can be a stupid ass and step out in front of a train or fall ill from some random poisoning shit.... I'm talking about living every day of your fucking life worrying about how the next visit to the doc, you might hear the same horrible news you did two years ago! And the most fucked up part about it is, at least in my case.... he said if it does come back, and ususally it comes back in the same general area.... the body can't take the kind of radioactive and chemical bombardment that I barely survived last time, through God's will and my own stubborn ass will to live. So next time, apparently that's all she wrote.

Yep... don't sweat the small stuff bitches!

By the way Cobra, how's your lady and her son doing. As I recall, he was about to be a father. How'd all that turn out? I don't mean to pry. I am just wondering.

Bounce you should send her a PM and let her tell ya all about it. She's doing great and is a happy camper on that front. Actually since then two of her three sons gave her beautiful grandchildren and they are all doing fine. Took little Max out fishing on the pond with us just the other day and he got to see his first bass! His mom caught it just before dark. Now he likes boats and fishing! He was the first baby and then her middle son had another baby boy with his gal. Since then he also gave her her first grand daughter.... the first female offspring in a couple of generations or so in fact. She's tickled pink! The way my angel took care of me while I was on death's doorstep, she deserves every bit of goodness that comes her way, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Bounce you should send her a PM and let her tell ya all about it. She's doing great and is a happy camper on that front. Actually since then two of her three sons gave her beautiful grandchildren and they are all doing fine. Took little Max out fishing on the pond with us just the other day and he got to see his first bass! His mom caught it just before dark. Now he likes boats and fishing! He was the first baby and then her middle son had another baby boy with his gal. Since then he also gave her her first grand daughter.... the first female offspring in a couple of generations or so in fact. She's tickled pink! The way my angel took care of me while I was on death's doorstep, she deserves every bit of goodness that comes her way, that's for sure.

Grandchildren! The greatest thing EVER! If I had known how much better grandkids are, I would have had them FIRST!

Clarification here. My first grandson, Jayson, was born 2 years ago just before Mother's Day. He's my middle son's child. My second grandson, Max, was born 2 years ago just before Father's Day. He's my oldest son's boy. The middle one just gave me my first granddaughter, Katelyn, last December 1st. Actually got to be in the delivery room for that one! Love them all so much.

And yes, GOB, I've heard you say that before and now I'll tell everyone that!

• 2 weeks later...

TJ (Saigateen) out in the garage cleanin' up old screens... Gettin' PAID!

He started a new job this past Monday with a small "Mom & Pop" heating and cooling Co...

DSC06074.jpg